Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yedboy

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Yedboy

  1. I just looked at CCH schedule. If you do not include this weekend and the Freshman showcase, they have had one Saturday game. Al the rest are during the weekdays. Do they do a Freshman Regional for the girls teams? When my daughter played about 4 years ago they did not have a regional.
  2. CCH played St. X Ohio last night and lost 4-0. St. X had some good speed that did a couple of breakaways. CCH has a big team, like 24 players. Coach has been doing a good job of getting everyone some playing time. We will see how their legs are tonight. Looking forward to the game.
  3. CCH has Strange, Jordahl and Stegman up front that have been playing well. Defense is big, but speed on defense could be a weakness. Winner will need to pay three games on Saturday, depth will win this.
  4. Great Game! I went to the open house with my son and was impressed to see all the soccer players showing the prospective students around the school. I think I would have still been in bed. Someone posted a pic on Facebook of the signs littering an office parking lot in Crestview Hills. No class.
  5. Might want to send them some cleats also
  6. Great photos as always. Thanks for sharing, had a couple of good shots of my little darling!
  7. I would be happy if CCH just has a winning season this year. They have a brutal schedule.
  8. Beechwood ran well and should push St. H this year. Good start to the season for all the teams. I do not know how many runners NDA has but the JV race seem to have half the runners be from NDA!
  9. Highlands, St. Henry girls run from cross country pack First big race is this weekend at Grant County. Same location as Regional this year so it should be a competitive field. St. Henry has a senior heavy team this year with a lot of experience. They are returning 5 of their 7 state runners from last year's team. A little worried about the lack of runners in the pipeline for next year, coach Harden is going to need to find some runners.
  10. When I talked to Maddy Kim last year she was planning on playing year round with Ohio Elite and not play high school this year.
  11. So is it a coaches decision for have this large of a roster or a school decision? If I am a 16-17 year old that would be 3rd or lower on depth chart, how hard am I going to work in practice? Would I be a good influence on the team? I understand that is it not always about playing time in high school games, sometimes it is about building a resume for their future for these kids. I don't know, I understand having a roster that would give a hope of playing time to kids, but having a roster this large would seem to be detrimental to the lower quality players.
  12. KHSAA lists them with 27 players? I do not see how it is possible to get enough playing time in for that many players.
  13. Is it just me or is that cross not centered on the 50 yard line? Interested to see the helmets
  14. SH graduated like 14 seniors this past year. Not sure what they had in the pipeline.
  15. I have no problem with it as long as it does not effect the player's high school career. My daughter's coach was a high school coach and it worked out fine.
  16. Are they going to also have a JV team? I think adding soccer was a great idea, always wondered why they did not have a team.
  17. I stream through Roku and Apple TV. You can also use an xbox
  18. In. The limit of characters is good for my short attention span. Use for news, traffic and weather. I also like to follow my favorite shows while the actors live tweet during the show broadcast.
  19. My wife bought me a Weber from an auction website for less than $100 and it retails for $400. It was missing one part that costs $25. This site resells stuff that was returned from warehouses like Amazon. No returns, must pick up, but they have a lot of grill/smokers. Fast Track Auctions | Home. We have purchased several things from this website and everything was complete except this grill missing one part.
  20. I am trying to figure out why KHSAA cares about MS. It seems like most of the middle school kids I know focus on club/AAU and just do the school sports for fun. So if a kid is told he can not play for the school, they just play on the club team I assume. My son's school has basketball and volleyball, which I am sure the kids that are serious are doing this on a club/AAU team. I know some of the high schools have middle school football and cross country. Is that why they are getting involved in this?
  21. I just received a notice that Time Warner is increasing my monthly bill $30 a month for cable/internet, so I am looking at going this route. I did some internet research and found an antenna I liked made by Mohu. I went to a couple of stores and there is little to no selection. I bought the GE antenna from Walmart for around $30 and says it has a 40 mile range. It picks up around 20 channels, however, I will only use around 5 of them. I live about 20 miles from downtown Cincinnati and the local channels come in good except CBS (channel 12). That signal is not as good. The antenna is supposed to be installed on the wall, but I am trying to find the best place for it so I have it sitting next to the TV. I have to move it to the middle of the room to get Channel 12. The antenna is sensitive to movement and I assume that is why it needs to be installed on the wall. Whenever someone walked into the room, the picture would freeze. I also bought a Roku box that was easy to set up. I have a Netflix account and started looking for other free channels. Finding channels is like finding apps for your phone. I checked the internet for the best channels and did upload the following that say they are free: CBS Sports, SEC network, History Channel, Animal Planet and some cooking channels. I have not tried them yet to see if they have charges to watch certain programs. ESPN is an issue. The only way I saw to get it was buying a subscription to Sling TV that is about $20 a month. If anyone has any good channels to upload, I would love to hear them!
  22. Last night I charged the phone separately from the case. It was the first time the phone and the charger have completely charged in awhile. I have read that Apple stated prior to the last update that there might be some compatibility issues if you use non-Apple charging cords. Apparently they have a chip in them? I hope that this is not just Apple trying to make more money off their own cords.
  23. I have an Iphone 5 and have had this case for about a year. It has worked fine until the last IOS software update. It now does not charge, chirps when I do try and charge with the case, and says an accessory is not compatible on the screen. I have read of others having these problems on the internet. Does anyone know if there is a fix for this? I just unplugged by Mophie from my phone and plugged it back in. It appears to now be charging! I would like to see if there is some other fix rather than unplugging it. It has been a great product up until recently.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.