35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Covington Catholic
    • Sycamore (OH)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe Sycamore was under 100 yards passing. Obviously with two guys going over 150 yards rushing they will look to pound the ball on the ground against CovCath. Not sure what their Ohio class ranking is, do believe they have over 1700 kids in the high school.. Should be a good match up. Look for Cov Cath to rebound and play well

It looks like Cov Cath has a chance to compete in this one. How do Colonel fans look at this one? Are you happy if CCH competes well and losses by a touchdown or two? I know, I know nothing but a win makes you happy but ... how does a competitive loss here hit you? Positive or negative?

Covington Catholic travel across the river to Sycamore for their third game after starting the season 0-2 to Ryle and Cincinnati St. Xavier. The Colonels are probably playing the toughest schedule in class 5A, will they be able to get their first win of 2015 this week?

In my opinion, the only thing standing between CovCath getting Coach Eddie his first win is between the ears of his players. Losing a hard-fought and close game to a NKY school, followed by being down a fifty-burger to zilch at the half, could leave some kids a little off-balance. If he can handle that, I think they win this one on Friday night and right the ship a little.

The Aves aren't Colerain or Lakota West, this is a Division 1 Cincinnati team that can (and should) be had.