Covington Catholic/Sycamore Predictions

Who wins?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Covington Catholic
    • Sycamore (OH)

My question is why is Covington Catholic going across the river to play when there is lots of good competition for them in NKY, many of which could beat them but not pound them like last week and it may keep the interest better and make more money, which all makes better since. It sounded like St X could have won 80-0 What good did that do for a program that has been in the middle of the pack for a long time.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My question is why is Covington Catholic going across the river to play when there is lots of good competition for them in NKY, many of which could beat them but not pound them like last week and it may keep the interest better and make more money, which all makes better since. It sounded like St X could have won 80-0 What good did that do for a program that has been in the middle of the pack for a long time.

Let's keep this thread on the Sycamore / CovCath game. Start a thread on the ridiculousness of the CovCath schedule if you'd like, but there are about 3 threads out there on the topic and they are all in full agreement that this year's schedule (and likely next year's) is way above their current water-level. Coach Eviston didn't build it, these kids didn't build it, but they have to do their level-best to navigate it.

Thanks EZ2!

How good is this kid? I assume he has some big time offers?

Ra'Von Bonner. Class of 2017. A dynamic athlete. Received an offer to Cincinnati as a Freshman.

Scout Profile

Has a good senior in the backfield with him. They will be much better in week 2. I think it will be a good game, with Sycamore coming out on top late in the game.

-CardinalsFan

Ra'Von Bonner. Class of 2017. A dynamic athlete. Received an offer to Cincinnati as a Freshman.

Scout Profile

Has a good senior in the backfield with him. They will be much better in week 2. I think it will be a good game, with Sycamore coming out on top late in the game.

-CardinalsFan

Looking at his profile page, I wonder if that UC offer is a "committable" offer? Was that offer made after UC hired Tueberville, seems right about the same time?

Also, the profile page doesn't even give him a state ranking or am I missing something?