Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1st week

Featured Replies

Any surprises? Also will the St. Henry vs. South Oldham game be made up?

It's early and there's room for improvement. After watching the soccerama games and some tournament games, I'm going out on a limb and say that NKY will be down this year. NDA, Highlands and Boone will be solid. Brossart, Campbell and NCC didn't seem to show much so far. Injuries have hurt some teams and that will be tough to overcome (Ryle and NDA). Other teams have to find ways to fill holes from players they lost (NCC, Brossart and Campbell). I haven't seen St Henry but hear good things.

It's early and there's room for improvement. After watching the soccerama games and some tournament games, I'm going out on a limb and say that NKY will be down this year. NDA, Highlands and Boone will be solid. Brossart, Campbell and NCC didn't seem to show much so far. Injuries have hurt some teams and that will be tough to overcome (Ryle and NDA). Other teams have to find ways to fill holes from players they lost (NCC, Brossart and Campbell). I haven't seen St Henry but hear good things.

 

Who is between the pipes for the Pandas this year?

I see two names listed in the stats... Bernhard and Nienaber. It looks like they have both played in 4 of the teams first 5 matches.

I see two names listed in the stats... Bernhard and Nienaber. It looks like they have both played in 4 of the teams first 5 matches.

So the Kim girl isn't playing goalie at all? Interesting. I was under the impression she was an ODP kid with serious college looks.

Do many teams use a two goalie platoon?

 

Not unusual. In the past NDA has used a two goalie platoon but normally a #1 and #2 is made clear and the number #1 will play the entire game in a close District, Regional, and State tournament game. Not sure how they are doing things this year.

I see two names listed in the stats... Bernhard and Nienaber. It looks like they have both played in 4 of the teams first 5 matches.

I see the young lady (Maddie Kim) in their team photo on their site, but not on their roster. #befuddled

When I talked to Maddy Kim last year she was planning on playing year round with Ohio Elite and not play high school this year.

  • Author

Yes she is skipping HS to prep for the ECNL season and playing at Middle Tenn next fall (D1).

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.