Everything posted by FC Flyer
-
Baker Commits to Marshall
I was not expecting him to go to Marshall! It is close to home for him. He will be a stud there! Good for him!
-
How often does your program feed your players?
Franklin County feeds the team before every home game and feeds the team after away games outside of the general area. Our booster club provides the funds for the meals through fund raising from our players.
-
Franklin County 2015
I was impressed with John Michael Stallard. He moved very well for a 289 pound man. I also saw a big improvement in the play of sophomore Jimmy Lewis. He tipped the scales 275 pounds and looks allot stronger and I know he will help FC on the line as well.
-
Franklin County 2015
I was very impressed with Landon Hurst and I was specifically impressed with his quickness and how good his routes were. I expect a great year out of him!
-
Franklin County 2015
The future is looking great at Franklin County! I watched the incoming Freshmen class practice and they look very good! Great size and athletic ability on the O-Line and the running backs and receivers look really athletic. I look forward to seeing this group play together in a few years on Friday nights.
-
Franklin County 2015
I agree Cooper does a great job coaching there kids. I look for them to be pretty good this year as well. It should be interesting in district play this year. Collins, North Oldham, Shelby and Spencer County. How do you think we will fair in the district vs. the new competition?
-
Franklin County 2015
Franklin County Flyers 2015 opponents Shelby Valley Western Hills Frankfort High Woodford County Anderson County Collins North Oldham Shelby Spencer CAL
-
Franklin County 2015
Franklin County has all of their skilled positions returning for 2015 and allot of speed returning. They lost some key lineman but should be solid by the time the season comes around. I like the move to 4A this season and I look for them to do well in their district play as well. There are some holes to fill on the defensive side of the football this season. With the loss of Duke (MLB), Goins (DE), Holleran (NG) and Marshall (LB) the Flyers will need some players to grow up fast to get ready to play! I look for Landon Hurst to have a breakout year on both sides of the football and Demarcus Kennedy has the ability to take over at OLB and at WR. I am real excited about this group of Flyers!
-
All Star football games
KY /Tn Future Stars All-Star game is June 13th in TN. They play an 7th and an 8th grade game.
-
Who will be Mr. Football this year?
Harris wins it in my opinion. Madison Southern is a very average team without him and they probably don't win 3-4 games if he is not on the team.
-
Graves County/Pulaski County (Class 5A Championship) Updates
Thank you for the updates!:banana:
-
Beechwood vs Mayfield semifinal predictions
I have been very impressed with Beechwood all season and in my opinion they were the best team Franklin County played all season. I don't know much about Mayfield but I can tell you Beechwood is a very physical and talented and well coached football team. I look for a great game and I would not be shocked if Beechwood wins this game.
-
Frankfort at Beechwood Regional Final Predictions
Maybe he is a coach and has seen them on film! Then he could watch every game 12 times each! No informant or spy! :ohbrother:
-
Cooper vs Franklin County predictions
The field is terrible! Any rain and it will be a mud pit again!
-
5A: Sweet 16
Here are my predictions. Christian Co. @ Graves Co. Hopkinsville @ Bowling Green John Hardin @ Grayson Co. Iroquois @ Bullitt Central Anderson Co. @ South Oldham Cooper @ Franklin Co. North Laruel @ Southwestern Pulaski Co @ Letcher Co. Central
-
Lexington Catholic/Rockcastle County Predictions
That sounds about right! Not sure it won't be over by half time!
-
Bellevue @ Frankfort Class A Playoffs - Round 2
Frankfort High in my opinion has a better team and has to many weapons for Bellevue to stop. Frankfort High- 35 Bellevue- 14
-
St. Xavier/Manual Predictions (6A Playoffs-2nd Round)
St X- 24 Manual- 14
-
Cooper vs Franklin County predictions
I agree Cooper's back is pretty good! You are talking about #27 This game will be a good challenge for both teams! The weather will be cold Friday according to the weather service!
-
Cooper vs Franklin County predictions
Franklin County wins with defense again! I look for a close game and a hard hitting battle. I am impressed with Coopers Quarterbacks ability to run the football.
-
Beechwood vs. Paris Round 2 Playoff Predictions
Beechwood wins this one and every other game to the state championship victory!
-
Upsets
Well get ready for a long night then! Anderson County throws the ball well!
-
Which game are you going to on Friday night?
Conner @ Franklin County
-
Dayton (3-7) @ Frankfort (8-2) Round 1 Class A Playoffs
Frankfort High rolls through, around and over Dayton! Too many studs on that Panther team!
-
Franklin County vs. Conner
You are certainly allowed your opinion! I am in the opinion that Franklin County will win this game! I do think Conner is a solid football team and it will be a great game to watch with their past history with each other in the playoffs. I certainly don't take any game lightly! GO FLYERS!