Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FC Flyer

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FC Flyer

  1. Franklin County 35 Conner 14 Franklin County will win this game with their defense! I would not count Woodford County out against Cooper!
  2. BG defense and offense are better than Southwesterns! I see BG running away with this game in the second half.
  3. I agree with it all! Beechwood is a pretty good football team!
  4. I don't have a dog in this fight but didn't Dunbar blow out Tates Creek earlier in the season? I would think Dunbar would be ahead of the Creek.
  5. Frankfort High has to much in this game! Frankfort will run through everyone in the regular season!
  6. Franklin County did a great job of shutting down the Anderson County option attack. I was really glad to see Barrett Sanderson have a really good game at QB. He threw and ran the ball very well! Great team effort! Go Flyers!:dancingpa
  7. Franklin County 28 Anderson County 21
  8. Al Baker/ class of 1986 from Trigg County. He was the #1 rated running back in the nation and was big and fast 6'1" and 230 pounds and ran a 4.4 forty. He was a stud back then.
  9. Here are the stats against the Franklin County defense vs Frankfort High: FRANKLIN COUNTY vs Frankfort High Frankfort High Rushing RUSHING No. Gain Loss Net TD Lg Avg. A ROBINSON 9 36 2 34 0 16 3.8 JALEN ACREE 10 25 5 20 0 6 2.0 J WASHINGTON 4 10 0 10 0 3 2.5 TEAM 1 0 0 0 0 0 0.0 Totals... 24 71 7 64 0 16 2.7 Franklin County Rushing RUSHING No. Gain Loss Net TD Lg Avg. LANDON HURST 12 78 3 75 1 18 6.2 DENZEL VANCE 15 72 12 60 1 18 4.0 SAM ANDERSON 8 21 3 18 0 8 2.2 B SANDERSON 11 27 21 6 0 8 0.5 Totals... 46 198 39 159 2 18 3.5 These are 3 of the so called top 50 players in the state of Kentucky! Not sure what game you were at last week but Frankfort could not get a think going offensively. This will be a real test for Franklin County defense to stop the Beechwood power running game. So far this season Franklin County's defense has answered and performed well! We will find out Friday night on the turf!
  10. I will take the Flyers again this year! Franklin County's defense has been outstanding this year! Beechwood has a very impressive team and I look forward to seeing the battle in the trenches. As a team FC is still faster than Beechwood and there are new athletes to replace last years studs. Go Flyers!
  11. I don't think Hills has enough on offense to beat Frankfort High! I was real impressed with Frankfort Highs defense against FC. I will go with the Panthers in this rivalry game.
  12. Both FC and Frankfort High have allot to prove! They both play for bragging rights and they both play for pride ! This game is important for each team in the progression of their respective seasons. I look for a hard hitting and very competitive game tonight. Whatever team makes less mistakes and takes advantage of the others mistakes will win. I look forward to seeing all of the talent on the field tonight. GO FLYERS! :taz:
  13. Not real sure Frankfort High as a team has more talent then Franklin County. As a team FC is solid across both sides of the ball! They also can go two deep on both the offensive and defensive lines. I will put my money on FC "O" and "D" lines vs Frankfort Highs line. I will say it again this game comes down to who controls the line of scrimmage!
  14. Frankfort High has some real talented players and so does Franklin County! This game will come down to who makes less mistakes and who controls the line of scrimmage. The game will have allot of emotion early and then we will see who takes care of the football and who takes control of the running game. FC has to slow down the big back from Frankfort and has to really be aware of the play of Jalen Washington. FC has to be able to do what they do best which is run the ball and take what Frankfort High gives them in the passing game. This game will help both teams further down the road in they schedules. I look forward to a good hard hitting game on Friday! FC defense has been very strong this far in the season and it will be interesting to see how they handle a very talented Frankfort High offense. I have to think FC depth will be a factor and an large advantage over Frankfort High. As far as who beat who last year and the past 10 seasons none of that matters. Two different teams playing each other! Go Flyers!
  15. Great defense by the Flyers! 67 total yards for the game! The team looked improved from last week and I look forward to seeing the game next week vs Frankfort high. Great game Flyers! Franklin County- 49 Oldham County- 7
  16. Franklin County- 28 Oldham County- 0 I look for FC to look sharper this week win one game under their belt!
  17. Looking for a good game! County didn't play do to bad weather and Hills played a weaker team in Owen county. This should be a good game to find out what both teams really have. I look forward to the battle in the trenches and I see FC winning this battle and this ball game!
  18. LC Wins 49-7 Way to much talent on the LC roster for ACS!
  19. Franklin County looked good on both offense and defense! They really didn't show much and played allot of different players on both sides of the ball. The O-line looked really solid and really protected the QB well. Solid game play out of the Barrett Sanderson at the QB position and he threw a long TD pass to Landon Hurst. The running game was solid and I look for it to get better as the season goes on. The only real problem for FC was jumping off-sides a few times and it kept drives alive for North Oldham. Defensively FC was very dominate and never had a real threat get close to their end endzone! It looks like Franklin County has the makings of a good team! I look forward to the season opener at North Bullit next week! Go Flyers

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.