Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Bullitt East Predictions

Who will win this matchup? 28 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this matchup?

    • Boyle County
      89%
    • Bullitt East
      10%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Rebels of Boyle County kick off the season against Bullitt East in the second game of the PBK Death Valley Bowl.

 

Who ya got?

 

I'll say:

 

Boyle County-42

 

Bullitt East-7

I pick Boyle by 45-7. I think Bullitt East has suffered some injuries and not sure if all their starters will be ready for this game. Look for Boyle to play better defense than they did in their scrimmage against Tates Creek.

BC 42

BE 21

Boyle County Wins 42-21

Boyle by as much as they want

I think as the year goes on Bullitt East will get better but I don't think early on they will be able to hang with Boyle County. Boyle County 34 Bullitt East 20.

Boyle County 49

Bullitt East - 14

I've got to go with the Rebs on this one.

 

BC 45

BE 12

Don't know much about Bullitt East, but i do know that Boyle Co. will be tough this year!

 

I'll say this one will be close early, boyle pulls away big in 3rd!

 

Bullitt E. 13

Boyle 48

Boyle Co. 41-6.

I hate to predict scores of the team I root for, i just feel awkward about it. Just want my team to pack their lunch and go to work. Get up earlier and stay later. With that being said it looks like Smith hasnt missed a beat. I do believe Boyle. County will be the best team in 4a by the end of the year with the explosive backfield they have and the defensive gurus of Smith and Hester.

Boyle Co by 21.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.