Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Upsets

Featured Replies

We know who all the favorites are...pick the upsets and why?

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor/Knox Central. Its is all about TOP and if Knox Central lets Taylor run it well.

To make things interesting I'll go with D1#3 Fort Campbell (3-7) over D2#2 Adair County (8-2).

 

First, Fort Campbell played a much tougher schedule. They have some playmakers but obviously not as many as those great FC teams of a few years back. They played Russellville tight losing by 2. Although they got blown, out they managed to put up some points on Pad Tilghman and McCracken. Looks like they are playing a little better towards the end of the season. Beat 5A Barren Co, a team comparible to them, last week 31-7

 

I admit I don't know much about Adair County, so no disrespect. The schedule was full of terrible teams except South Warren. Casey County not too bad, but then they lost to them 7-25 in the last game. Wonder if they played full strength? If so, how is the confidence? Or, did they lose a key player? Anyway, I saw how a weak schedule didn't help Caldwell against Mayfield last week.

John Hardin (#3) vs. Bullitt East (#2) has the potential for an upset. I am going strictly by seeding as I am not sure I would really consider it an upset despite John's record.

I see Doss over Spencer and Collins over Western. Again, I also am going by seedings and don't agree if the home team is the favorite.

I see Doss over Spencer and Collins over Western. Again, I also am going by seedings and don't agree if the home team is the favorite.

 

I was not impressed by Western at all when I saw them last week. I don't see John Hardin having any competition in their district starting next year.

I was not impressed by Western at all when I saw them last week. I don't see John Hardin having any competition in their district starting next year.

 

Agree but your region might have gotten just a little bit harder.

Agree but your region might have gotten just a little bit harder.

 

I would agree with this. I know very little about North Oldham, but they seem to be a very good team and I know Collins is young. That being said, I don't see anyone beating JH in 2016 or 2017.

Add D2#3 Greenwood at D1#2 Hopkinsville which would only be an upset by seeding. Looks to be one of the best matchups in the first round due to their close rankings and differing style of play.

I am looking forward to Scott upsetting Anderson County. Should be a close game.

I am looking forward to Scott upsetting Anderson County. Should be a close game.

I'm rooting for Scott, but if Anderson County passes a lot like they did last year it could get ugly and Scott could lose by multiple scores.

I agree Scott has had many issues with the secondary letting receivers get behind them. I hope they can control clock, and move the ball efficiently on offense.

Henderson Co. at home over a struggling 5 - 5 Trinity squad.

  • Author
Henderson Co. at home over a struggling 5 - 5 Trinity squad.

 

Interesting.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.