Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baker Commits to Marshall

Featured Replies

Baker should have a great career at Marshall. They a great running game.

Nice and close.

I was not expecting him to go to Marshall! It is close to home for him. He will be a stud there! Good for him!

Glad to hear this. Marshall is very close to Ashland and the surrounding area so the fans can still watch the talented young man. Congrats to him and his parents.

Congrats to Q! We ARE.........

I expect the Thundering Herd to use Q early and often. They are getting a gem for a C*USA school.

I have not seen him in person. How big of a man is he? His dad was really put together and certainly could play the game as well! Is Q able to carry the load at running back at Marshall?

Congratulations to Quinton, his family, and Ashland. I've heard nothing but good things about this young mans character off the football field. Best wishes and continued success young man!

 

Hoping Coach Holliday and the Herd are a great fit and Quinton excels in the MAC...

 

:thumb:

I have not seen him in person. How big of a man is he? His dad was really put together and certainly could play the game as well! Is Q able to carry the load at running back at Marshall?

He's not as big as his dad was, but he has added some muscle mass and maintained (possible improved) his speed.

  • Author

He is listed at 5'8 196.

Congrats to Baker. I hope to get to see him play this season. I hope he excells at Marshall.

I think he plays early for Marshall. Still would like to see him at UK but Marshall is good too. Congrats from the Hazard area..

He is listed at 5'8 196.

 

I'd say that's accurate. I stood right beside the young man a few times. You can definitely tell he works hard in the gym.

That's where I thought he would go if Tennessee cooled their interest in him. Would love to see him get there and play early. Certainly has the speed too.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.