Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

tark the shark

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tark the shark

  1. The SK faithful had a mass exit back to White Tower with 10 minutes left, it was only a 2 score game at the time.
  2. I thought the clock management was a little bizarre tonight for the Pioneers.
  3. I am so happy for the Boone kids tonight.
  4. I don't so see what's the big deal, you act like they are giving up 48 points a game.
  5. Don't be bringing any of that East Mt Zion riff raff over to our fine community. I expect you to be on your best behavior when you enter the city limits of Union next week!
  6. We hadn't been introduced to Biily Clyde Gillespie yet!
  7. I would try to shut everyone else down on NCC, let Ben get his but concentrate on attacking the offensive glass. Make Ben work for his boards.
  8. This Juggernaut alum is 100% rooting for NCC. They are making the 9th region proud. The Breds are a class act!
  9. NCC can beat Murray, but it will not be easy. They play smart and their big guy is a football player but has a nice touch inside. If they can escape Murray, they will run into some athletes with Dunbar/Bowling Green. I enjoyed yesterday in Lexington.
  10. I thought that's what they refer to UK as now.
  11. I'll will be there for both sessions on Wednesday.
  12. They are holding a 30 year grudge for taking the Beagle brothers!
  13. It makes Mote's five in a row seem really special. The Colonels will be back.
  14. No, but if you go to Covcath.org and listen to their internet radio broadcast, the crew working the game is second to none! This will be like listening to Chick Hearn and Stu Lantz in their prime, Live from the Forum. Sit back, get the popcorn and enjoy!
  15. Hey Lawnboy, it was really nice to meet you tonight. You do a great job!
  16. Yes, did play at Lloyd but did not play at Louisville. Sorry, wrong Juggernaut.
  17. AJ looked good tonight, I liked how he attacked the basket.
  18. That is the number that comes to watch the College games played there.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.