Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who is attending the Sweet 16?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 99
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there for the opening session. A token appearance, to be sure...but looking forward to it!

Thursday evening.

  • Author
@Randy Parker and I will be there.

 

Are you doing the updates?

I will be there for the 1st three sessions for sure. Would love to meet a few of you.

All day Thursday. Probably all day Friday. Definitely if South Oldham wins.

I'll be there every session in my same seats as usual. Hoping for a great tournament, and Go Royals!

Are you doing the updates?

 

Yessir! We'll post where we'll be posted up so folks will need to come up and introduce themselves to us.

Can't get off work, so won't be there..........unless NewCath plays on Saturday.

@gold sunrise and I will be there.

I picked up tickets yesterday for Wednesday evening's session and for the Friday afternoon games.

I'll be there Saturday night with the homies PP and Randy.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.