Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who is attending the Sweet 16?

Featured Replies

I'll be there Wednesday and Thursday.

  • Replies 99
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there Saturday night with the homies PP and Randy.

 

Yessir!!!!

I hope folks come up and holler and me and my lil buddy! Even if it is just to say hello, by all means, stop by and say hello!!!!

I hope folks come up and holler and me and my lil buddy! Even if it is just to say hello, by all means, stop by and say hello!!!!

 

Well I have met little buddy, but not you big guy. Where will you be?

Well I have met little buddy, but not you big guy. Where will you be?

 

Not sure yet but we'll post it in the update thread. The last two years we have been in the media section at the start of the Upper Level. Just need to post the section number and we'll likely be there the whole tourney.

I'll be there for Thursday

I'm heading up tomorrow night and will leave Sunday after the championship game. This will be my 10th year in a row. This is the time that all basketball junkies look forward to. Sweet 16 + NCAA = basketball overload!!

I'll be there for the entire tournament. Been going since 1979. Going to wear my BGP gear to a few games and hope to meet some members while there.

I will be in the house for Wednesday's afternoon and maybe evening session.

Thursday evening and Friday afternoon for sure.

Edited by True blue (and gold)
Rule 1

I'm gonna do my best to attend Wednesday, don't know if I'll have time the rest of the tourney. We need to plan a halftime or between games or between session meeting place on Wednesday.

I will be there with my dad for the 17th straight year. We probably won't be able to make it Wednesday afternoon or Thursday afternoon, but should be there for the rest of the games.

I'll be there with the whole family, session 2. Can't wait to see the PLD vs Mercer game!

Sportsmaniac and my children will be there. I have taken my son every year for the tournament since he was in Kindergarden. He is a senior this year. 13 years straight for us. We have a blast!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.