Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 71 Male 64 (7th Region)

Featured Replies

Final from Trinity. The Shamrocks will next play the Ballard-Central winner.

Man, the 7th is a war.

Every night.

7th v 9th at the Sweet 16 will be (ahem, could be) an absolute monster. Two of the state's top 4 teams monster.

 

I suspect we'll determine the Catholic school champion of Kentucky in that game...

Would love to see CovCath not make it for obvious reasons, but you all are right! I would almost pay a paycheck to watch Trinity and CovCath go at it at Rupp Arena

Would love to see CovCath not make it for obvious reasons, but you all are right! I would almost pay a paycheck to watch Trinity and CovCath go at it at Rupp Arena

 

"Like"

Don't count on the catholic classic!

With Male out Trinity and St. X. I would think are the favorites to win. Ballard and Eastern are contenders but my guess is a Catholic school will represent the 7th at Rupp

I think it is Trinity, I know X beat them already and McKim is a stud. Heck I don't know i was 1-3 picking the 7th yesterday.

  • Author

Trinity and Ballard will meet for the 5th straight year in the 7th region tournament. Each pevious year the winner has won the region. They are 2-2 in those years............(from article in C-J)

I am sad to see Male out of the tournament so soon.

 

Great year for the Bulldogs and first year Coach Willie Feldhaus.

 

Trinity is a team to be reckoned with, if they can survive the brutal 7th region tournament.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.