Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TrampledUnderfoot

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TrampledUnderfoot

  1. What kind of offense is Dayton running? Is it still the Power-I style offense?
  2. That's awful that the injury bug has hit the Devils. I think this could be a great first game for both schools should set the tone for the season. I will take Brossart in this match up. Hopefully Dayton can bounce back and win a few games this year, but I am not sold on that just yet.
  3. Maybe Charlie Coleman can go back to Rowan?
  4. Now that Commonwealth has turf it seems to be the most logical location to move the games too. It would be the best spot that is the closest to the geographical center of the state. And this way at least championship caliber football can finally be played in that stadium.
  5. What teams are in Webster Co.'s district?
  6. Just a curious questions and not intended or implied towards any position in Ky. Do administrations make decisions on coaches based on W's and L's like they do in collegiate and professional sports. For example if a coach wins something like 8 games in 6 years, would they consider firing that coach?
  7. I'm sure his son is the back up holder on a team that always goes for 2. I would like to see Bellevue pull this off this year, but from what I have seen Ludlow has had one of their best seasons in a very long time. Should be a great game. I am going with Bellevue. Bellevue 26 Ludlow 22
  8. Not bad for a program that considered throwing in the towel not that long ago.
  9. Is Dan Ridder available for a come back tour?
  10. He should be recruiting in the hallways...consistent losing will bring numbers down quicker than anything. Mismanaged program from top to bottom.
  11. So when will Dayton wise up and get rid of Montgomery? 5 years or so now and not much success to speak of at all.
  12. Congrats to Coach McMillan! I hope that he can increase the numbers on the sideline this upcoming season.
  13. Pardon my ignorance, but what is Coach Hinsons coaching background? Just curious
  14. Early word (no confirmation as of yet) on the Bellevue thread is that former Ludlow assistant and Walton Verona Head Coach, Woody McMillan is expected to take over for the Tigers.
  15. This would be a great hire for the program. I wish the Tigers and Coach McMillan the best of luck this upcoming season.
  16. I'm sure Coach Barth and his staff will have these kids in great shape and well prepared to have a great season
  17. When will they know what teaching positions (if any) are available? Shouldn't that be very soon?
  18. Not a whole of speculation/rumors on this job, I wonder what that could mean?
  19. According to another thread on BGP, Boone County hired Marty Steele for their position
  20. How is it a mess? Not familiar with the program
  21. Are schools required to post these positions for 30 days? Or can they hire at anytime?
  22. Good Luck Coach Burgemeir and the PC football program.
  23. I had the chance to see Tucker play, he looks like a good athlete and that he could help Bellevue down the road. So who are the candidates for the position? Who has applied?
  24. At this point, who are the candidates for the position? Have they starting interviewing?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.