Ludlow/Bellevue Predictions

Pile Driver

Ludlow vs. Bellevue  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Ludlow vs. Bellevue

Does anyone really go to these games??????

Could you please identify yourself? I am guessing this is a fake account with the screen name MysonIsTheBest. Why wouldn't people come to this game? So what they are small schools. Are there games not as good as the big schools? I graduated from a big school and I can tell you right now my son and his teammates play with more heart and determination than most.

Could you please identify yourself? I am guessing this is a fake account with the screen name MysonIsTheBest. Why wouldn't people come to this game? So what they are small schools. Are there games not as good as the big schools? I graduated from a big school and I can tell you right now my son and his teammates play with more heart and determination than most.

With all this said i have Bellevue in a close one.

Does anyone really go to these games??????

Really? Is these games going to have the same huge crown that Ryle and Simon will have this week? Nope. However these games do have nice crowds, and sometimes have more excitement in these crowds than a lot of bigger schools have at their games. Their is a lot more passion in these teams communities for their football teams than a lot of school. If these are the comments you will have on here, we can only hope your post count never reaches even 10. No need.

This should be a very good football game. With Coach McMillen being at Bellevue I now root for Bellevue to win every week, except when they play Ludlow because I want Ludlow to win. I expect this game to come down to the very end.

Edited by futurecoach