Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ludlow/Bellevue Predictions

Ludlow vs. Bellevue 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Ludlow vs. Bellevue

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Winner locks in #2 seed and home playoff game.

Ludlow in this one. If not for Dayton everyone would be talking about the historically bad year Bellevue has had. Ludlow will take the #2 spot in the district.

The last time Ludlow beat Bellevue was in 2006 on a goal line stand. I do think Ludlow ends Bellevue's streak this week in a great game that comes down to the very end again.

I'm taking Ludlow for this one. Bellevue looked soft in the battle for the paddle against Dayton. Ludlow has just been on the top of their game recently to lose this one Ludlow 28-7.

Does anyone really go to these games??????

Could you please identify yourself? I am guessing this is a fake account with the screen name MysonIsTheBest. Why wouldn't people come to this game? So what they are small schools. Are there games not as good as the big schools? I graduated from a big school and I can tell you right now my son and his teammates play with more heart and determination than most.

Could you please identify yourself? I am guessing this is a fake account with the screen name MysonIsTheBest. Why wouldn't people come to this game? So what they are small schools. Are there games not as good as the big schools? I graduated from a big school and I can tell you right now my son and his teammates play with more heart and determination than most.

With all this said i have Bellevue in a close one.

Figured you would

Does anyone really go to these games??????

 

Really? Is these games going to have the same huge crown that Ryle and Simon will have this week? Nope. However these games do have nice crowds, and sometimes have more excitement in these crowds than a lot of bigger schools have at their games. Their is a lot more passion in these teams communities for their football teams than a lot of school. If these are the comments you will have on here, we can only hope your post count never reaches even 10. No need.

 

This should be a very good football game. With Coach McMillen being at Bellevue I now root for Bellevue to win every week, except when they play Ludlow because I want Ludlow to win. I expect this game to come down to the very end.

Edited by futurecoach

  • Author

Id take Ludlow in this one too, but not sure with the QB being hurt. That closes the gap for Bellevue.

I am pretty sure Justins ankle won't be a problem for him.

Winner locks in #2 seed and home playoff game.

 

Ludlow 41 Bellevue 12. Go Panthers!

Might be more at this game than at Campbell Co vs Boone Co which are 5 times larger.

 

With #2 seed on the line this should be a good one. Ludlow at home might be the difference.

When was the last time Ludlow had a Home playoff game? Just curious. Because a win tomorrow night will get them one.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.