Ludlow/Bellevue Predictions

Pile Driver

Ludlow vs. Bellevue  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Ludlow vs. Bellevue

I know a lot of people who will "go to this game." What an arrogant ignorant statement. Ludlow has an incredible atmosphere on Friday nights. Bellevue game is always a big game and great rivalry. These kids play with a ton of heart and desire and the games are always exciting to watch. Good Luck to Coach McMillen (great guy) and his Tigers but I expect the Panthers to win this game and host a home playoff game for the first time in many years. PANTHER PRIDE!!!!

Not sure who MySONISTHEBEST roots for but something you need to understand. The players and coaches in small school programs work as hard if not harder than kids at all other programs. They most always play both ways, and special team. Often there is quite a few players that never leave the field. One injury to a key player can alter a season completely. I have watched players at big schools who play one way and no special team cramp up all year long...maybe they aren't working hard enough in practice!!! :sssh:

As far as people going to the games. I have been to several games this season and the attendance everywhere is down, but the turnout at the smaller schools appears to be better than the bigger ones. SO please make sure you know what you are talking about before you get on here and make yourself look like a goofball....unless that can't be helped! :banana: