Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Pendleton County Football Coach

Featured Replies

Is Brian Burgemeir. He has been an Assistant Coach at PC under Terry Brown. Great hire, IMO. He already has a great relationship with the players and knows the community well.

When was the hire made, LCD?

 

I hadn't heard much or kept up with this process, but I wondered if he would be a candidate. Congrats to Brian! :thumb:

  • Author

The hire was made last week, but the team was not notified until today.

Did we ever get a reason for Coach Browns departure?

  • Author
Did we ever get a reason for Coach Browns departure?

 

"we" did... I'm just not sure what I'm allowed to discuss.

I hear he went to Covington Catholic as an Assistant. Probably a step up.

Congrats on the job, and Good Luck this season Coach Burgemeir. Welcome to our district.

  • Author
Is Pendleton participating in district play this year?

 

They are.

 

CLASS 3A

District 5 – Bath County, Fleming County, Lewis County, Pendleton County, Russell, West Carter

Well...I knew they were in District 5...but had heard via "the grapevine"..they were contemplating sitting out of district play this coming season. Good to know.

 

With what Russell has coming back....they should have a cake walk in district play..

I heard this one went back and forth between two candidates before they finally decided on Coach Burgemeir.

 

Good luck Coach and congrats!

Did we ever get a reason for Coach Browns departure?

 

I'm sure he went to CovCath to join his old teammate Eddie Eviston's staff.

  • Author
I'm sure he went to CovCath to join his old teammate Eddie Eviston's staff.

 

Brown resigned at the end of the 1st semester, but has now accepted a position on CCH's coaching staff.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.