Everything posted by EyeInTheSky12209
-
Cooper vs Franklin County predictions
I remember Cooper beat Franklin County after a hard victory over Conner about 2 years ago? Ryan Timmons / Logan Woodside's Senior Year. Cooper's defense was one of the best I have seen in the state honestly that night. Does Cooper still have that drive of a defense this year or will Franklin County's offense prevail? I'm saying Cooper 24 Franklin County 14
-
Franklin County 35 Conner 13
Shocked me. Good win Flyers. :lol2: on the retire of #5? Is that a Ryan Timmons statement?
-
Conner/Franklin County Updates
Please post updates.
-
Dayton/Frankfort Updates
Please keep informed in action please.
-
Phelps/Raceland Updates
Well... This one will be done quick. 1st round playoff Blues...
-
Franklin County vs. Conner
Conner will have more points. :laugh::wave:
-
Who is ready for some good ole High School Football Playoffs tonight? Any good Games?
Okay I will keep my eye in the sky for that game tonight. Any others? :popcorn:
-
Who is ready for some good ole High School Football Playoffs tonight? Any good Games?
I know the playoffs for tonight are pretty much kind of first round blues...:no: But what are some very good key Round 1 Match ups that could go down to the last possession maybe? thoughts? :sneaky:
-
Dayton (3-7) @ Frankfort (8-2) Round 1 Class A Playoffs
Sounds good :thumb:
-
Dayton (3-7) @ Frankfort (8-2) Round 1 Class A Playoffs
What's that mean? Are you implying that, dont be surprised if the scrimmage game is over early? :jump:
-
Which #1 team has the easiest road to the title?
Bowling Green will cruise pass everybody in their Class with no problem. I would love to see Bowling Green move up to 6A
-
Dayton (3-7) @ Frankfort (8-2) Round 1 Class A Playoffs
:ohbrother: Agreed. Starters should get a lot of rest tonight. Wouldn't be surprised if fresh legs are on the field end of the 2nd QTR going into half time. Panthers 42 Dayton 0 Halftime. Final: 55-7
-
1A Playoff Bracket
Beechwood's win over Franklin County IMO isnt that big. Im sorry but Franklin County really isnt that big of a powerhouse anymore if you ask me. They squeek by teams. Frankfort should have beat Franklin County, they lost by 9 and really at a game where Franklin County was advanced 100+ yards in pentalties and only won by 9. Beechwood should have won big against Franklin County anyways. When will Beechwood move to 2A?
-
Kentucky Class 1A Rankings for 11-3 - Final 2014 Rankings
Can Frankfort beat Beechwood @ Beechwood this year though is the question of the playoffs? With Injuries?
-
1A: Mayfield or the Field?
Mayfield or the May-Field :laugh:
-
Phelps (0-9-1) vs. Raceland (8-2) - @Raceland, round 1 1A playoffs
Raceland 57 Phelps 7
-
5A: Bowling Green or the Field?
Bowling Green can win 6A
-
Franklin County vs. Conner
No, not at all. Those years they had Ryan Timmons and Drew Barker. The score will be around 37-13. No team will put up 40 in this game, guranteed.
-
Franklin County vs. Conner
Conner wins. 37-13
-
Kentucky Class 1A Rankings for 11-3 - Final 2014 Rankings
Top 4 would be Beechwood/Mayfield/Pikeville/Raceland
-
Kentucky Class 5A Rankings for 11-3 - Final 2014 Rankings
Basically. Bowling Green wins in Bowling Green.
-
Dayton (3-7) @ Frankfort (8-2) Round 1 Class A Playoffs
Dayton comes out and punches Frankfort right in the mouth and scores. 7-0. Frankfort names the score after that. 55-7
-
1A Playoff Bracket
Frankfort, Beechwood, Mayfield. Top 3 teams. I would be surprised though, Pikeville might have a chance
-
Beechwood vs. Bracken County Round 1 Playoff Predictions
I would love to see Bracken pull an upset, I'm sure the whole 1A would. Beechwood takes it lightly on them, JV plays second half. Starters rest for round 2 Beechwood 62 Bracken Co 0
-
If you could add 2 players to your team's current roster...
I know about in 2002 maybe? Highlands had an awesome small to the ground runningback he was #4 I can't think of his name?