Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

cowboy90

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cowboy90

  1. CovCath against Highlands aka Mud Bowl 1997
  2. Agree Glaser was pretty solid Were you on Master Jewelers or Bilz?
  3. Surprised Draud was not included
  4. Played down there on Tuesday nights. Would not happen often but I saw a handful clear the fence in left.
  5. 1 Owensboro 1 Taylor 1 CCH 1 Doss 1 Ballard 1 Lex Cath 1 Bowling Green 1 KCC 2 Taylor 2 CCH 2 Ballard 2 KCC 3 CCH 3 Ballard 5 Ballard (109)
  6. I know he taught/coached at CCH before his first stint at Highlands but I do not think he went to school there.
  7. I would think you would be able to get tickets there right now. I know I've bought tickets for NKU games on my lunch break. If not, you could always go to one of the schools and get tickets. Do kids need tickets? Have my 4 and 2 year old tomorrow morning so if I am going to the games I will need to take them
  8. Newport Catholic changed their name to Newport Central Catholic when they allowed girls to attend
  9. In the early 90's, CovCath and Holy Cross were in there on district and Holmes was in another. I remember one year Holy Cross and CovCath were 1 and 2 in the region and played first round in the district at Beechwood due to the blind draw.
  10. Not many teams would make it to the Regional with Holy Cross and Holmes in the district
  11. If the NKU men do end up hosting a first round game. Could the schedule be revised for the following: Monday - 2 Girls first round games Tuesday - NKU Men Wednesday - 2 Girls first round games Thursday - Possible NKU Men 2nd round game Friday - Girls Semifinals Saturday - 4 Boys 1st Round games Sunday - Girls Final (Keeping rest of day open in case Men host Championship Game) Monday - Boys Semifinals Tuesday - Boys Final
  12. NKU is not listed on the website of teams that could host. Is this an oversight on the conference's part or could it be NKU has notified the conference that they can not host due to the 9th region tournament Atlantic Sun Conference
  13. I believe NKU was not originally eligible for their conference tournament this year and next year.
  14. Doolin was a nice player on the OL. Played at UC and believe he spent a training camp with the Raiders
  15. Epps did not win it. I'm pretty sure Mills did not win it either
  16. I believe he needs to stay on 25 man roster or be offered back to original team for $25,000
  17. Chad Cogswell Jude Hoffman Galen Healy Jarod Kees
  18. This is correct. Coach R reached out to Mack before accepting the position.
  19. Happened right in front of me. Coach L came running down saying, "what's going on" If I remember correctly, wasn't there an incident between him and cch coaches in the regular season game
  20. From what I saw he made a play for the ball and then grabbed him after. I don't think CovCath's game plan was questionable at all. From the comment above, it seems they are being made out to be the Detroit Pistons from the late 80s
  21. I agree with you on the hard foul in the 2nd half. The first intentional foul was a joke. The kid made a play on the ball. That should not be an intentional foul
  22. Thought Nick R should have shot that ball when driving the lane instead of dishing it. In the end, CCH had 2 or 3 great looks that just didn't fall. Anyone see Coach L's reaction after the game. He wanted that one bad. He was hugging everyone he could find. Good luck to Holmes. Represent the 9th region

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.