Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic- Top All-Time 3 Players

Featured Replies

So who do you say are the top three players?

 

Me I go from the start of CovCath football to the present day!

 

Rick Hornsby of the early years at CovCath

Blake Bir of the 2013 class.

 

Both players class never won a state championship ring but Rick was truly a stud on a team that was just getting started. Bir? He literately broke or tied almost every QB stat that CovCath has.

 

The third I leave that up to someone else as there are so, so many good one

  • Replies 82
  • Views 25.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who do you say are the top three players?

 

Me I go from the start of CovCath football to the present day!

 

Rick Hornsby of the early years at CovCath

Blake Bir of the 2013 class.

 

Both players class never won a state championship ring but Rick was truly a stud on a team that was just getting started. Bir? He literately broke or tied almost every QB stat that CovCath has.

 

The third I leave that up to someone else as there are so, so many good one

 

As to why there isn't enough room to list all the good ones. Way too many good football players to list! It is truly hard to say....

 

I know that these threads are for people's opinions but a program like CCH doesn't need an All Time great list...IMO!

[/b]

 

As to why there isn't enough room to list all the good ones. Way too many good football players to list! There shouldn't even be a thread with CovCath top 3. It is truly hard to say....

 

You can always start your own site and do a CovCath Top 43 or whatever number you want to do.

 

C'mon Tbird, play along.

Brad Folke

 

Cole Chadwick

 

Blake Bir

How about the Schulte sp? Twins?

You can always start your own site and do a CovCath Top 43 or whatever number you want to do.

 

C'mon Tbird, play along.

 

LOL.....Nope, way too many great players!....

[/b]

 

LOL.....Nope, way too many great players!....

 

Such as?

Such as?

 

Ok I give...Tim & Todd Schulte set the Gold standard for Athletic stud football players for many years after to play at CCH. You would be hard pressed to find better players than the "Schulte Twins". Ok that's my only contribution.

Ok I give...Tim & Todd Schulte set the Gold standard for Athletic stud football players for many years after to play at CCH. You would be hard pressed to find better players than the "Schulte Twins". Ok that's my only contribution.

 

In other words, all you did in this thread was complain and copy my work. :no:

Names I would have to consider:

 

Hornsby

Schulte twins

Mike Donoghue

Sam Flynn

Bir

Chadwick

Dave Paul

Paul Hladon

In other words, all you did in this thread was complain and copy my work. :no:

 

Not complaining at all. Just giving an opinion!

Names I would have to consider:

 

Hornsby

Schulte twins

Mike Donoghue

Sam Flynn

Bir

Chadwick

Dave Paul

Paul Hladon

 

No Wolfe?

No McCormick?

 

You listed more than 3 so that's why I'm asking

No Wolfe?

No McCormick?

 

You listed more than 3 so that's why I'm asking

 

I had MCormick on but I guess I didn't save it.

 

Good call on Wolfe. Forgot him. Probably forgot a lot of players.

 

I really thought Tim Grogan was a really good QB who gets overlooked. Had a different O than CCH runs now but the kid could play plus he was tough as nails.

 

Gabe Gray probably needs to be considered.

Mike Wolfe was runner-up to Barber for Mr. Football. All decade for the state of Kentucky. All American at TMC. One of my favorite teachers, and to top it off, a big brother figure for me when he coached us. I vote for him.

 

Also, Bret Dietz, if you take into account post high school. All American at Hanover, Arena Football ROY w/ Tampa Bay.

What about Artie Steinmetz (sp)?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.