Everything posted by coach14
-
Boone County Varsity Head Coaching Position
I would think if announcing today we would have heard by now?
-
Boone County Varsity Head Coaching Position
Is there a time frame today?
-
Head coaching jobs
This is often stated when a respected and tenured coach leaves but I have never understood why?
-
Simon Kenton 48 Shelby County 44 (8th Region Semifinals)
I would think SK gets the ball but the arrow stays with Shelby since they never inbounded the ball.
-
Walton-Verona 58 Gallatin County 48
I find it comical at one of the two likes this received!
-
Conner 61 Ludlow 45
A couple corrections: - Verst = Vest - Daggs = Dages
-
Conner 68 Scott 65
I was under the impression this thread was about the Conner vs Scott game? Am I in the wrong place? If not please take your feud elsewhere, or start a new thread! It's not always about your teams!
-
Boyle County 69 Covington Catholic 58
please explain?
-
Ending Of Boyle County/Whitley County Game
Are you watching the same video we are? He crashed but I did not see where he went thru the defender. If that was the case it would be very clear to all of as to if it was a foul or not.
-
LaRosa's Holiday Classic at Conner 12/29-12/31
We have a great lineup for this year's tournament. Attached you will find the schedule. Look forward to seeing you there.
-
Simon Kenton 55 Walton Verona 50
I was there and the bump was not on purpose. He was out on the floor in the path of the official as stated earlier. I have no ties to either team and this is what I saw, however people will tend to see what they want sometimes. The real question is how are you that intense on the first non-call of the game? That reaction was a down 1 in the fourth reaction with less than a minute to go.
-
Common Basketball Rules Reminder
On an inbound play, what is the call (if any) if a player jumps from front court to back court and while in the air catches the inbound pass?
-
NKY Middle School Girl's Basketball 2014/15
I thought this thread was "NKY Middle School Girl's Basketball 2014/15"? Am I in the wrong thread because the last 18-19 posts have been about AAU basketball?
-
Why would Highlands change the Friday game time?
Would we have had 6 pages of reading material on this if Cov Cath had won and the game was on Saturday? That would have messed with everyone's routine!
-
Boyle County/Lexington Catholic (Take #2) - Playoff Meeting
So I went back and read post 19. Where was the complaint? I see a statement of a fact that the coach made them watch, and yes it would be for motivation. Don't read things into a post that are not there. C'mon man really? Coaches do many things to motivate their teams and I would not think twice about doing that or using it as motivation. I nor anyone in this thread has stated they think LC rubbed it in anyones face, those were words you entered into the conversation.
-
Boyle County/Lexington Catholic (Take #2) - Playoff Meeting
Just curious where did anyone complain about the celebration? Did i miss that one? Seems he just pointed out that Coach Smith made them watch. Didn't see enough substance their for this reponse?
-
NKY Middle School Girl's Basketball 2014/15
Check your info, Turkeyfoot has moved players up. I believe Conner played them this weekend at Tichenor and handled them pretty well from what I hear. I think everyone may be underestimating the balance of that Conner team.
-
Should high schools build up their numbers at the expense of the middle schools?
I do not have a dog in this fight but since you have challenged someone to "get your story straight" prior to posting, I thought I would share the Boone County rule with you. Below is what I actually cut and paste from the Boone County Schools website: "Middle school students may participate in high school volleyball and basketball as follows: 1. A middle school student may be elevated to a high school athletic team under the following conditions: a. S/he must compete on the varsity level; and b. S/he must be a “starter” or have significant playing time." You may want to retract your statement to cheezy, if there is a freshman playing at Boone County there may have been an exception made based on numbers through the board. As for the rule, it clearly states what cheezy implies.
-
Cooper 24 Conner 21
Fair enough, the catch you were speaking of was truly a catch it happened right in front of me and the ball never hit the ground.
-
Cooper 24 Conner 21
Might want to do some research before making this statement... Penalty Count 7/60 yds Cooper 14/130 yds Conner
-
We have a new Forum for AAU Sports
Agree
-
Will The Girls Sweet 16 Move to NKU?
The only two to bid on this Girls S16 were NKU & WKU. So its not like they elected NKU over LEX or LOU. Personally I wouldn't mind it being in Frankfort.
-
Beechwood
Any info on who might replace him?
-
Newport Central Catholic 48 Notre Dame 46 OT (9th Region Finals)
- Newport Central Catholic 48 Notre Dame 46 OT (9th Region Finals)
This was far better than the NCC student section that consisted of no one! - Newport Central Catholic 48 Notre Dame 46 OT (9th Region Finals)