LaRosa's Holiday Classic at Conner 12/29-12/31

3 games in 24 hours, and 4 in 48 hours will tax even the most physically fit teams. I have seen the level of play vary from the beginning to the end in these types of formats. These holiday tourneys can be a good barometer for future success for teams forced to play multiple games in a short window of time.

If Highlands (7-0) plays to their talent level, they should run the table. Their pool includes Boyle (6-3, 13th region), Owensboro Catholic (3-3, 3rd region) and Walton Verona (3-5, 8th region). From a stamina standpoint, likely better that Highlands has to play Boyle first.

Other pool includes Bullitt Central (5-4, 6th region), Conner (2-4, 9th region), Bishop Brossart (2-4, 10th region) and Lexington Catholic (2-5, 11th region).

Good luck to all the teams and safe travels.

3 games in 24 hours, and 4 in 48 hours will tax even the most physically fit teams. I have seen the level of play vary from the beginning to the end in these types of formats. These holiday tourneys can be a good barometer for future success for teams forced to play multiple games in a short window of time.

If Highlands (7-0) plays to their talent level, they should run the table. Their pool includes Boyle (6-3, 13th region), Owensboro Catholic (3-3, 3rd region) and Walton Verona (3-5, 8th region). From a stamina standpoint, likely better that Highlands has to play Boyle first.

Other pool includes Bullitt Central (5-4, 6th region), Conner (2-4, 9th region), Bishop Brossart (2-4, 10th region) and Lexington Catholic (2-5, 11th region).

Good luck to all the teams and safe travels.

Speaking of Stamina and depth, it will be a tough run for HHS. They will be missing two of their top 8 players during that week. One is traveling for the holidays and the other at a Soccer showcase (her main sport) for the week. So if they can pull it off, it would be pretty good feat for the girls they have and some of the other players will need to step up.

Speaking of Stamina and depth, it will be a tough run for HHS. They will be missing two of their top 8 players during that week. One is traveling for the holidays and the other at a Soccer showcase (her main sport) for the week. So if they can pull it off, it would be pretty good feat for the girls they have and some of the other players will need to step up.

I was only kidding on having some players sit out verses WV.

Guest Scotty2hotty

Good luck to my friend Coach Clink, but Highlands is the class of this field. Should be a walk thru, but thats why they play em.

Good luck to my friend Coach Clink, but Highlands is the class of this field. Should be a walk thru, but thats why they play em.

I'm with ya. I tend to agree that HHS should win...but we are talking about teenage girls!!!!:ohbrother:

Congratulations to Coach Stamm and his staff and volunteers who once again put on another successful LaRosas Hebron Holiday Classic. A big thanks to all the sponsors and to the teams that participated. This years champion is Lexington Catholic. This is the 1st year that someone from outside Northern Ky has won the tournament following champions Bishop Brossart in 2013, Highlands in 2012 and Conner in 2011. Thanks again to everyone involved and big thanks to everyone who attended. See you next year at the 5th Annual LaRosas Hebron Holiday Classic.