Conner 68 Scott 65

Lady Cougars @_Lady_Cougars_ · 10m 10 minutes ago

Final from Hebron! #LadyCougars 68 Scott 65. Let's go #CHS

Congratulations Lady Cougars!

Great win for the Cougars. Scott looked like a team that were thinking

About how they beat SK. A let down for Scott for sure.

Lady Cougars @_Lady_Cougars_ · 10m 10 minutes ago

Final from Hebron! #LadyCougars 68 Scott 65. Let's go #CHS

Congratulations Lady Cougars!

Does this prove that Scott isn't as good as they were let out to be? Great job lady cougars great win!!!

Great win for the Cougars. Scott looked like a team that were thinking

About how they beat SK. A let down for Scott for sure.

100% Disagree. Scott jumped out to a 10-4 lead and held the lead through halftime. Not a let down at all. Disappointed in the loss but the girls played the game with just as much intensity as the SK game and were in it till the end missing 2 key free throws and Lay up that would have flipped the score. Lastly, to Conner's credit and in spite of to many blocks to count, Conner had the best shooting night of the season.

Does this prove that Scott isn't as good as they were let out to be? Great job lady cougars great win!!!

Not a chance. All it proves is that it is necessary to play the game. As HHS fans can attest to. On any given night a team's shooting can go cold while another team can get hot. But please continue to doubt the Lady Eagles. They are happy to fly under every bodies radar.

Here's what it tells us. You can knock on Scott all you want. But that just makes SK look that much worst. I really can't believe any SK fan can give any Scott fam crap after they just whooped them! Really??? Every time you put down Scott down you are destroying SK because they whooped ya! Head to head don't lie! Sorry!

Here's what it tells us. You can knock on Scott all you want. But that just makes SK look that much worst. I really can't believe any SK fan can give any Scott fam crap after they just whooped them! Really??? Every time you put down Scott down you are destroying SK because they whooped ya! Head to head don't lie! Sorry!

Really don't think I was knocking on them just stating my opinion, I'm over the SK game. It was just a very poor defensive game for them. Don't know why you can't let it go.

By the way SK came back and beat Cooper 80-52 last night so I am pretty sure that SK is going to do just fine. We will see you in February

Spoken like the biased agenda driven SK hater!

I'm really confused with people's logic on here. Rcc9 please go re read your comments regarding HHS loss. Werent you doing the same? But it's ok now that it's not highlands .... My bad.

I've also not seen one comment saying Scott was bad. They are a good team.

Dozer.... Regarding your comment "not a chance. All it proves is that it is necessary to play the game....." Fly in the logic of all the comments regarding the sk Scott game?

Rcc9. Please dont bother trying to tear me apart. I like most of your comments but you are so biased that you don't always give clear answers or lash out because you are so emotionally attached. That's not a bad thing. If my kids were playing i would probably be the same. I just like constructive conversations.

In another post someone said that Scott would be undefeated if they had sk schedule. Really? Then the ultimate reply was basically explain your loss and their win for the same common opponent, Ryle.

Really don't think I was knocking on them just stating my opinion, I'm over the SK game. It was just a very poor defensive game for them. Don't know why you can't let it go.

By the way SK came back and beat Cooper 80-52 last night so I am pretty sure that SK is going to do just fine. We will see you in February

You sure will! But l'm sure it will be 8 on 5, your D1 staff will have scheduled 3 of 4 nights, it will be a fluke, it will be too cold outside to play, someone will have a blister, someone had to rearrange their sock drawer or you may have a mandatory dinner party....but sure...whatever the excuse...I mean reason...we'll be there!

Really hilarious someone getting on a team that just beat you!! Typical SK!

Edited by RCC9

Spoken like the biased agenda driven SK hater!

I was rooting for SK. We needed that SOS boost when we play you. Guess that's gone!

BTW...two things I should note. I didn't say a word about SK's loss to Scott did I? (until someone comes on here and gets on Scott...just silly). And where in the world have you been? Didn't hear from you in a couple days after the loss. I'm sure you were busy at work.

I was under the impression this thread was about the Conner vs Scott game? Am I in the wrong place? If not please take your feud elsewhere, or start a new thread! It's not always about your teams!

Coach. You are correct my apologies. Solid win by Conner and hopefully they can continue to have success.