Everything posted by Archie Bunker
-
Elizabethtown 66 Nelson County 38
I did some research on this. Milby is all time 7-4 vs Mudd and one of those losses came from a 5-22 Caverna team he inherited. Both are great coaches but the numbers dont back up your statements Jim. I guess the hurt for you comes from all those whippings Marion put on Nelson. Bad whippings too.
-
George Rogers Clark 62 Bracken County 60
I think the whole board is waiting to hear the results of the investigation of where the mom works and when was her start date. I am afraid a cover up is at hand. GRC parents are spitting mad over this. Also what must it be like to be the players that have put time in and then this underhanded tactic from the staff there? I have a question to all. Who would have allowed this in their program like this? I think everyone would agree they would not have wanted to turn the kid away but would you have inserted her in right away given the way this was handled?
-
Montgomery County 46 Pendleton County 43
Great game to watch! Never dreamed the last second shot would come from Combs. Ice water in his veins.
-
George Rogers Clark 65 Bourbon County 61
This is not going away till there are some concrete answers given. Alot of GRC parents behind the scenes are talking. Not a good situation going on now.
-
George Rogers Clark 62 Bracken County 60
I think you have a pending question that needs to be answered.
-
George Rogers Clark 62 Bracken County 60
I dont think the issue here is whether or not she is eligible or not. I think the real issue will come down to tampering.
-
George Rogers Clark 62 Bracken County 60
Do just a little investigation as you have already done some by what you are saying here. Then come back and tell us all. Thats my challenge to you today and this will help prove either guilt or innocence on the tampering. The rules cannot govern a middle school kid, unless they have not been enrolled as a bonafide full time student in that system no later than 20 school days after the beginning of the semester to be eligible in that semester. That is Bylaw 4 , Enrollment requirements section 4. Fair enough?
-
George Rogers Clark 62 Bracken County 60
Here is a question for the Clark County faithful....Where does the mom work and when was her start date? Please just tell the truth here. Alot of parents at GRC do not approve of what has happened contrary to poplar belief. Do you all think that the current players who have worked their tails off liked this move? Or the parents?
-
George Rogers Clark 62 Bracken County 60
Do not think the Bath County coach will take this lying down. When is the next GRC game and who do they play?
-
George Rogers Clark 62 Bracken County 60
If they are still living in Bath and Bath has filed a protest with the KHSAA...Houston we have a BIG problem. This is a NO NO and everyone involved knows it.
-
George Rogers Clark 62 Bracken County 60
How many schools does this make the kid played for and still just 8th grade?
-
Bluegrasspreps.com Girls Top 20 (2-2-15)
Where would you rank Ashland?
-
Bluegrasspreps.com Girls Top 20 (2-2-15)
Just yanking your chain a little RCC9, no harm intended. You know OC is a Class A school that just played in that ALL A State tourney that some here dont like......just having some fun with you.
-
Bluegrasspreps.com Girls Top 20 (2-2-15)
I would guess they don't have a bad loss to Owensboro Catholic on their record.
-
Montgomery County 59 George Rogers Clark 57
Its going to be really hard on you come tourney time.
-
Montgomery County 59 George Rogers Clark 57
Looks like a coaching issue if you are losing that many close games, or just flat cant finish. And maybe a tough out, but out is out.
-
Wayne County 81 Southwestern 65
Ouch.
-
Conner 68 Scott 65
That ride didnt last long.....
-
Scott 78 Simon Kenton 69
Anyone who thinks Scott is better without Niece knows nothing about basketball or is a jealous parent. Thats is all.....
-
BluegrassPreps.com Boys Rankings (1-12-15)
GRC is about a top 40 team at this point. Alot of good teams out there that can really play.
-
Holy Cross Team Dinner- Say it's not so!
Ok then when is the Holy Cross admins going to explain exactly what is true and whats a lie? Clearly there are both. I for one am waiting to hear this and so are alot of other people. They need to step to the plate before someone else tells it and they look even worse......
-
Holy Cross Team Dinner- Say it's not so!
No speculation on the dinner party. All that was missing was me, Edith, Gloria and Meathead. Well I take that back, Meathead was there.
-
Holy Cross Team Dinner- Say it's not so!
I wonder how Holy Cross VARSITY team dinner at Coach Murphy's went last night? Serving up a big dose of crow for the Lady Indians. I want some of the medicine Holy Cross is handing out to get better that quick to have a team dinner on Friday night and play freshman on Saturday. It would appear that if I had several sick kids I would not want them around each other. I say cowards.
-
Highlands - Holy Cross Game Scheduled for 1/9 Cancelled
Delete
-
Boyle County 72 Clay County 64
Lonnie is usually good but two of the three live in Boyle County if I am not mistaken. :lol2: