Holy Cross Team Dinner- Say it's not so!

I wonder how Holy Cross VARSITY team dinner at Coach Murphy's went last night? Serving up a big dose of crow for the Lady Indians. I want some of the medicine Holy Cross is handing out to get better that quick to have a team dinner on Friday night and play freshman on Saturday.

It would appear that if I had several sick kids I would not want them around each other. I say cowards.

What's going to be interesting? A bunch of non HC people speculating in something that no HC person is going to verify? Men are gossiping hens just like women can be! LOL

That's exactly what I mean...

This discussion is going to go on for a while

You can discuss what you want. The facts are HC cancelled a game due to illness. If they were so sick cancel school and don't have a team dinner at a coaches house on the night of the game. Seems to me that the ad/coach are not teaching these kids how to handle adversity very well. Develope your younger kids...

Thanks wildcat for your previous text.

Funny how HC cab play top teams and verily a post and those somehow winds up about the other team or not about the game but this everyone has a opinion based on partial or no information. If you have facts post them otherwise let it be.