Holy Cross Team Dinner- Say it's not so!

Thanks wildcat for your previous text.

Funny how HC cab play top teams and verily a post and those somehow winds up about the other team or not about the game but this everyone has a opinion based on partial or no information. If you have facts post them otherwise let it be.

You're right. All speculation...even though some facts are already on here. But more may come out. But one thing that you are right about is that the girls are playing well and it's not their fault nor does it reflect on their on-court performance and it's a shame for them.

You're right. All speculation...even though some facts are already on here. But more may come out. But one thing that you are right about is that the girls are playing well and it's not their fault nor does it reflect on their on-court performance and it's a shame for them.

Sone facts.....that's part of the problem. When information I'd omitted or not shared it leaveleaves room for speculation and implication which what's going on here. So what I am saying if all the facts are presented then folks can make informed opinions based on factsand not fill in the blanks with whatever. ......

Ok then when is the Holy Cross admins going to explain exactly what is true and whats a lie? Clearly there are both. I for one am waiting to hear this and so are alot of other people. They need to step to the plate before someone else tells it and they look even worse......

Sone facts.....that's part of the problem. When information I'd omitted or not shared it leaveleaves room for speculation and implication which what's going on here. So what I am saying if all the facts are presented then folks can make informed opinions based on factsand not fill in the blanks with whatever. ......

Don't know about anyone else on here...but I haven't said anything that is "fill in the blank". Interpret that anyway you want. But you're right, there is more to know!!

Ok then when is the Holy Cross admins going to explain exactly what is true and whats a lie? Clearly there are both. I for one am waiting to hear this and so are alot of other people. They need to step to the plate before someone else tells it and they look even worse......

You have apparently know the same things I do!