Everything posted by blkcatfan
-
What class is the weakest?
I just wanted to throw in a couple of facts for your debate. The two games Pulaski lost last year (14-0 to Southwestern and 23-7 to Bowling Green) they where without starting QB Riley Hall. Tough to lose your starting QB for what was probably the two best teams they played in the regular season and come out on top. I thought they played quite well under the circumstances, and if Riley Hall was available for those two games, I think Pulaski would have had an undefeated season. Carry on now.
-
Inside the 15th Region (1-5-14)
Good read. I might drop LC a bit now with the loss of T. Dalton.
-
I love my Bluegrass Preps sweat shirts
Resent sir. I sent you a reminder at the bottom of the email of a prior discussion. :thumb:
-
I love my Bluegrass Preps sweat shirts
How long does it usually take to receive them? I am still waiting on mine.
-
Prayer Request for the family of former Belfry QB Tyler Williams (RIP)
Prayers to all involved.
-
Regional Playoff Contest Final Round
Congrats dmh115 and Randy Parker!!!
- 2014 King of the Carpet Week 5 and Playoffs (Results)
-
Belfry/Central Class 3A State Finals
Belfry gets revenge 14-10. Good luck Pond Creek Nation!!!!!
-
Regional Playoff Contest Final Round
7 Trinity 5 Mayfield 3 Belfry 2 Desales 1 Pulaski County TB Trinity
- 2014 King of the Carpet Week 5 (Finals)
- 2014 King of the Carpet Week 4
-
Regional Playoff Contest Semifinal Round
7 Williamsburg 5 Desales 3 Dixie Heights 2 Mayfield 1 Central TB Williamsburg
-
Regional Playoff Contest Results Third Round
:dancingpa
-
Shelby Valley 20 Prestonsburg 14 (OT)
Congrats on the win Shelby Valley. Good luck against NCC.
-
High School Coach Knows How to React to Getting Fired
Class!!!
-
Prestonsburg vs. Shelby Valley (Playoff meeting)
Everyone thought I was crazy picking Prestonsburg to beat Danville by 16. How did that turn out? We had a key injury last time we played Shelby Valley. Starting MLB Ousley was out. He leads the team in tackles and he is our run stopper. It was a huge hole in our defense when playing a team like Valley who runs a wing-t offense.
-
Prestonsburg vs. Shelby Valley (Playoff meeting)
I agree with you ATLCat on what is happening with the Shelby Valley program. It helps when you have competition in district play prepare your team for the playoffs. Eric Ratliff is doing a fine job with the program. I also agree with you on the outcome of the game, but I feel my Blackcats are playing some good ball right now and win by a wider margin. Prestonsburg 35 Shelby Valley 19
- 2014 King of the Carpet Week 3
-
Regional Playoff Contest Third Round
7 Prestonsburg 5 Lexington Catholic 3 Meade County 2 Christian Academy of Louisville 1 St. Xavier TB Prestonsburg
-
Prestonsburg 40 Danville 23
Statement win by my Blackcats. Dalton Frasure was a man child. Maybe this win will open some eyes of the non believers. Good season Danville. Good luck next year.
-
2A Playoff Bracket
Impressed??
-
Prestonsburg/Danville Predictions
I'm getting ready to leave now and dreading the drive myself. Good luck to both teams on an injury free game. Hail Blackcats!!!!!
-
Prestonsburg/Danville Predictions
I am also. I want Danville at there best. No bus ride excuses here. I think it is a time to relax and focus on the game.
-
Prestonsburg/Danville Predictions
You will not keep these Blackcats in a bag. :thumb:
-
2A Playoff Bracket
Prepare to be impressed. :thumb: