Everything posted by Ramfan Coach!
-
Greenup 55 Boyd 15
What ever!!I don't blame anything on the Greenup Co players. I do blame the AD, coach and others for a lot of things. But you can take it any way you want. I can't stop you from thinking what you want to think!! But I don't blame anything on how kids play or how they act. It all reflects on how they are coached and taught!! If everything in caps is about your team players your so wrong. It's all on the adults in charge. It's crazy year in and year out down that way!!
-
East Carter 12 Bath County 10
Great win East Carter. Happy for you!!
-
Greenup 55 Boyd 15
I don't think I have said anything about the kids that plays on the team.. I think I even said that I happy for the Greenup Co players. They will win a couple games!! I really don't know what you think I'm saying. I have said alot about your coach and AD though. Explain to me where I'm calling out the kids or your son....
-
Williamsburg 20 Lynn Camp 0
Congrats W-burg on a big win. And winning the district!
-
Louisville Holy Cross 21 Kentucky Country Day 7
Good win by a very good team! Great teams seam to be able to pull out those hard fought close games! KDC must have matched up really well against LHC!! Sometimes this happens.
-
Rowan County 34 Lawrence County 13
You said a few days ago that Rowan would win this one. Good pic RP!!
-
Fairview 28 Nicholas County 20
Nicholas Co isn't a bad team. They play hard. Played Fairview, LCA and Raceland tough.
-
Beechwood 49 Brossart 0
Your district is down from years past. But Beechwood is still one of the best 1A teams!! A top four team IMO. Good win Beechwood!!
-
Montgomery County 24 Ashland 22
What is going on?? Have I been fooled by the talent on this team or is it a lack of effort??
-
Sheldon Clark 22 Belfry 6
Defense wins games!! Big win for SC!!
-
Lexington Christian Academy 38 Raceland 26
First of all. Congrats go out to LCA. Team and fans! I just wish we had showed up to play. One of the poorest played games I've seen play out of a RAMS team in a long time. Sometimes good teams make you look bad! Special teams killed us. I have to believe the kicker was suppose to do one thing but did something else. Because he sure got his butt ripped a couple times on the sidelines. The backs in the backfield not making any effort to block the defense coming at the QB. The QB making some very bad decisions. Our D-backs got ate up all nght. If LCA's QB had thrown the ball better we would have gotten killed. He missed alot of wide open receivers. I know on defense we are very young and that this is a learning year for about four or five. But man is it painful to watch sometimes. I did think that out line play on both sides of the ball played better. Not real good. But better. I think our QB had time to throw most of the night. I may be a little bias there! I do believe if you take all of our unforced mistakes out of this game. WE WIN!! But isn't that the way it is in almost every close game. I do believe if LCA doesn't play better on both sides of the ball when Fairview rolls into Lexington. It may be a long night. Because that West Huntington/Fairview team is a good team with speed. Their D-backs, backs and line are better then the RAMS. That will spell trouble for LCA if they don't play a great game! Also lots of silly penalties for LCA. Better clean that up fast. Kept us in the game!! IF I am wrong on any of this. Someone please say something!!! Good luck LCA the remainder of the season.
-
Greenup 55 Boyd 15
Greenup Co can't help but finish up strong. They are playing Boyd Co who averages 5 points per game and gives up almost 30 points and has only won 1 game. And East Carter next week who up till last night was winless. Who averages about four points per game. And the defense is even worse then Boyd Co's. Heck even the 1A RAMS killed both these teams!! So yes you can get pumped and say the last two games you are playing better. And you are getting ready for the playoff's after last night's big strong win. First time this year Boyd Co scored in double figures. The most they had scored before the Greenup Co game? Seven. Can't say that was on reserves. Because every team they play uses the second and third teams on them by the end of the third quarter! And when you put it on us. Greenup Co said they didn't have reserves!! I am happy for the Greenup Co. players though!
-
Greenup County officially drops Raceland from their schedule
Couldn't have been all that bad that you couldn't leave it on here OR!! lol
-
Greenup County officially drops Raceland from their schedule
Maybe they are trying to get away from what we bring to the table: Good teams most years, big gate, rival. And we even let them beat us four or five times a decade! Maybe they want to upgrade to Wheelersburg, Ironton, Portsmouth high ect.!
-
Greenup County officially drops Raceland from their schedule
It's not like the RAMS can't compete! We won I believe four or five years in a row before losing the last two years. Last years game was won on a blocked kick. :idunno:
-
Lexington Christian Academy/Raceland Predictions
Have a safe trip tonight LCA team and fans. Remember take RT 60 all the way to Cannonsburg and then US 23N to Raceland. Stadium is on left. LOL
-
Greenup County officially drops Raceland from their schedule
Great day to be a RAM!! I doubt Fairview will be on their radar now!! Maybe PARIS or a short six our drive to Fulton Co or city high schools! But I'm sure you will hear some great excuses coming out soon! Who needs the money from these rival games with such a great economy we are in right now! GC must own the bank! I hear they are trying to schedule Boyd and E Carter to two games each next season!! lol......................... Hey those arn't little 1A schools like Raceland...:popcorn::irked:
-
Greenup County officially drops Raceland from their schedule
O yeah, but I can't say it on here!! Unbelieveable!! I bet they don't drop Port. Notre Dame! And you know PND brings in the same amount of fans and revenue as Raceland does!! Not to mention the huge rivaly!
-
Louisville Holy Cross at Kentucky Country Day
Watch out for this Louisville Holy Cross team. Seems like they have beat half the teams in the top 10. Now they are playing another top 10. You always hear about Mayfield, Beechwood, Hazard, ect. But this team must be for real. Lou. HC by 14+
-
BGP Class 1A Rankings 10/11
Watch out for Lousville Holy Cross!! This team seems like has played half the teams in the top ten. And has won them all. Always lots of talk about Mayfield, Beechwood, Hazard ect. Another big game for them friday vs #10 KCDHS.
-
Boyd County vs Greenup County predictions
Boyd Co has not scored more then 7 points in any game this year. Boyd averages about 5 points per game. While giving up abot 30 ppg. I have a feeling Greenup Co will get a couple easy wins the next two weeks. Before having to face a tough Mason Co for the last regular season game. I can see a winning season for Greenup Co this season! 5 - 5.
-
Williamsburg vs. Lynn Camp
Maybe Lynn Camp can pull this one out! Hoping for an upset. 28-26. Give it to them LC!!
-
Lexington Christian Academy/Raceland Predictions
You win Loyal Devil!!! Now can we talk football! Be nice.
-
Lexington Christian Academy/Raceland Predictions
But LD your the one wanting it! Whats that say about.... I hope this thread helps you mentaly before you go home. Always here for you to bash! Your right I do know a little about it. I wash daily. I still don't know how people are taking the Lex. Cat. game as a real contest. Don't people get it? You take eight or nine starters off the RAMS team and we would have a rough time beating Paris! Ref to Post 53.
-
Hazard vs Jenkins
You must not have been on the wrong side of a blowout to many times! It's just a sportsmanship thing. What goes around comes around. Alot of these coaches know that with good years. Bad years will follow. It's going to happen to Highlands, Boyle, Trinity ect... Things always change. And coaches and fans remember.