Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greenup 55 Boyd 15

Featured Replies

Another nice game for the boy...

Way to bounce back guys , now finish up strong and get some momentum to carry you into the post season.

Way to bounce back guys , now finish up strong and get some momentum to carry you into the post season.

 

 

Greenup Co can't help but finish up strong. They are playing Boyd Co who averages 5 points per game and gives up almost 30 points and has only won 1 game. And East Carter next week who up till last night was winless. Who averages about four points per game. And the defense is even worse then Boyd Co's. Heck even the 1A RAMS killed both these teams!! So yes you can get pumped and say the last two games you are playing better. And you are getting ready for the playoff's after last night's big strong win. First time this year Boyd Co scored in double figures. The most they had scored before the Greenup Co game? Seven. Can't say that was on reserves. Because every team they play uses the second and third teams on them by the end of the third quarter! And when you put it on us. Greenup Co said they didn't have reserves!!

I am happy for the Greenup Co. players though!

Greenup still has East Carter and Mason County left to play. Then most likely a trip to Knox Central.

Congrads to Greenup. As your victory gift you get a trip to wonderful KNOX COUNTY. Not much of a prize, but it is better than the parting gift of a trip to Log Mountain. Sorry Boyd Co.

  • Author
Greenup Co can't help but finish up strong. They are playing Boyd Co who averages 5 points per game and gives up almost 30 points and has only won 1 game. And East Carter next week who up till last night was winless. Who averages about four points per game. And the defense is even worse then Boyd Co's. Heck even the 1A RAMS killed both these teams!! So yes you can get pumped and say the last two games you are playing better. And you are getting ready for the playoff's after last night's big strong win. First time this year Boyd Co scored in double figures. The most they had scored before the Greenup Co game? Seven. Can't say that was on reserves. Because every team they play uses the second and third teams on them by the end of the third quarter! And when you put it on us. Greenup Co said they didn't have reserves!!

I am happy for the Greenup Co. players though!

 

 

Ramfan you're starting to make this a personal issue. Your talking about my son when you say these things...

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Congratulations to the Musketeers! Sorry to hear about Gilliland.

Another nice game for the boy...

 

What were his final stats?

He broke his own rushing record last night he ran for 358 yards. He may break that again next week v. East Carter.

ramfan you're starting to make this a personal issue. your talking about my son when you say these things...

 

I don't think I have said anything about the kids that plays on the team.. I think I even said that I happy for the Greenup Co players. They will win a couple games!! I really don't know what you think I'm saying. I have said alot about your coach and AD though. Explain to me where I'm calling out the kids or your son....

  • Author
Greenup Co can't help but finish up strong. They are playing Boyd Co who averages 5 points per game and gives up almost 30 points and has only won 1 game. And East Carter next week who up till last night was winless. Who averages about four points per game. And the defense is even worse then Boyd Co's. Heck even the 1A RAMS killed both these teams!! So yes you can get pumped and say the last two games you are playing better. And you are getting ready for the playoff's after last night's big strong win. First time this year Boyd Co scored in double figures. The most they had scored before the Greenup Co game? Seven. Can't say that was on reserves. Because every team they play uses the second and third teams on them by the end of the third quarter! And when you put it on us. Greenup Co said they didn't have reserves!!

I am happy for the Greenup Co. players though!

 

All in caps

Congrads to Greenup. As your victory gift you get a trip to wonderful KNOX COUNTY.

 

The leaves are really pretty here this time of year. :D

All in caps

 

What ever!!I don't blame anything on the Greenup Co players. I do blame the AD, coach and others for a lot of things. But you can take it any way you want. I can't stop you from thinking what you want to think!! But I don't blame anything on how kids play or how they act. It all reflects on how they are coached and taught!! If everything in caps is about your team players your so wrong. It's all on the adults in charge. It's crazy year in and year out down that way!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.