Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hazard vs Jenkins

Who Wins? 8 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This looks to be a mismatch. Will Hazard get caught looking past the Cavaliers?

This one won't even be the game, hazard will be done with them in the first half.

Hazard can look ahead to next week and still win this one.

HHS by alot!

I'd love to see Jenkins pull this off one day, but today probably isn't it. I was at a Hazard Jenkins game a few years ago where Hazard really ran up the score and the refs through about 10 flags on Hazard for celebrating their last score as time expire to win like 84-12 or something. Hazard probably had about 4 other celebrating/taunting personal fouls called in the game as well. I lost a lot of respect for Hazard and their coaches in that game, and it has stuck with me. I also could have cared less about that game, I had no interest as a spectator other than I was there to watch football with some people I knew.

Do we really need a poll on this one? :lol:

Why would you go watch Hazard and Jenkins? That is funny. Who cares if they ran up the score. I am tired of people complaining about teams running up the score. Ridiculous.

Why would you go watch Hazard and Jenkins? That is funny. Who cares if they ran up the score. I am tired of people complaining about teams running up the score. Ridiculous.

 

You must not have been on the wrong side of a blowout to many times! It's just a sportsmanship thing. What goes around comes around. Alot of these coaches know that with good years. Bad years will follow. It's going to happen to Highlands, Boyle, Trinity ect... Things always change. And coaches and fans remember.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.