Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ramfan Coach!

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ramfan Coach!

  1. Good luck to both teams! Should be a great game for the players and for the fans watching. Hope everyone stays healthy!! And I really hope the best team wins this game whoever it may be!!! I'm pulling for the GREEN team to win!!!!::idunno:
  2. The wife just asked what TCB stands for!!!:confused: Where's this woman been? :thumb:SHE KNOWS NOW:thumb:
  3. 8 Hours 47 minutes until gametime.......................................... TCB!!! :taz::taz::taz:
  4. Not much faith in our defense!! Whats up:confused: Paris has only scored in double figures once this year. (13) Paris is scoring 6pts per game!!:idunno: But you do having us scoring in double figures!!:lol: TSK, just kidding, I personally hope Paris scores two or three times....
  5. Everyone needs to tailgate tomorrow. Great day for it!!! Get out and meet everyone. Paris parents and fans come on over to a tailgate and fill up on some food and hang out!! Love to hear whats happening down that way!! Like Oldrambler said. Have a safe trip! HOMECOMING GAME IT'S GREAT BEING A R:ylsuper:AM!!!
  6. I love this post!! It's everything I wanted to say. You took the words right out of my mouth. I'm glad you wrote this O R. I may have gotten a lil carried away!! lol Hang in Paris faithful. Things will get better some day!!!
  7. Guys I don't mean to start anything. But I have to say what I feel. It wouldn't be right not to. Thats why there is a BGP. It's not to pamper and say what you don't want to say because you don't want to hurt feelings. It's to discuss topics and say what you are thinking. Respectful as possible. I try to do that. I do believe Fairview has a good team. You can't blow any team out (good or bad) without being good yourself. And Fairview has done that. This isn't about the talent on the team. They have it. It's about scheduling!!! The players do a heck of a job doing what they have to do. And thats play good football and put wins on the board. The kids do their job!!!
  8. Defense wins championships! So shouldn't the best D win this one? Sounds like LHC has the better defense! You may not have the best offense. But if the other team can't score on you how can you lose? I'll take LHC in a close one.
  9. I'm going the other way on this. :jump: It has happened again and again. Fairview plays one of the weakest schedules in the state. So they are one of the smallest schools in the state. Thats the excuse fans and others use when they need an excuse for who they play. But at the same time they want to be ranked and talked about like they are one of the best. Beating four teams with a combined record of 1-23 isn't really saying I should be ranked in the top 10 in the state. :rolleyes:Of the other two teams only one of them have a winning record. 3-2. So lets get this straight. They want to be thought of as tough, good and one of the best in the state. But use the excuse to play weak teams year in year out because we are such a small school. Isn't that having your cake and eating it too. Now they my bury us next week. I don't know. But then I don't know if we are deserving to be a top 10 team!! Top 15 yes. We will see in a few weeks after the LCA game. I believe fairview has a good team. But at this point we don't know how good because they haven't played anybody. We will see how good after they play Raceland and LCA. Beating one and playing tough against the other will tell. Beating the Rams and getting blown out by LCA will tell you they got up for the RAM game. Rivaly games go crazy ways sometimes. So it's my belief that they have to beat either LCA and or Raceland. And play the other tough to be considered a top 10 team because of the schedule they play. Hey, all I'm saying is they play two teams that are good year in year out. Thats because they have to!! I'm not talking about their kids. All they can do is go out and play whoever they have been scheduled to play. And they have done that well this year so far!!!:clap: I'm directing all this at the AD and coaching staff. They need to have more faith in the players. And that the coaching staff can teach and coach against better teams. Teams like the Russell's, Pikeville's, Greenup Co's, Lawrence Co's ect.
  10. Lets see. They are 6-0. They have beat 1A Bethleham #10 ranked. 4A Bullett East 3-3. 2A Louisville Christ. Acad. 3-3 2A DeSales #3 3A Louisville Moore 4A Henry Co 4-2 Only one team I think they have played has a losing record 2-4. I think that this is a lot tougher schedule then some of the teams in the top five. So I think each week they prove a little more they deserve to be ranked with the more well known teams in 1A! I believe they deserve and will go deep into the playoffs. We'll see how they do against P.T. the last week of the season. Mayfield beat P.T. in overtime. But thats a big rivaly game and you never know how those turn out. But if they can play with #3, 3A P.T. That may sway some to realize they are for real. We wouldn't be having this conversation if this was another team. Say, Pikeville, Raceland, LCA ect. This team is 6-0 and has played a good schedule and has won all. They must be for real!!!
  11. Beechwood will roll. After their tough pre district games I have a feeling WV will be just one of many teams Beechwood will roll over the rest of the season!!!
  12. 99-0 by halftime. Man this will get ugly really fast! Maybe just give the starters the night off!!! Down, set, hut... Touchdown!!! Down, set, hut... Touchdown!!! and on an on and on.....
  13. I believe if LCA's team is altogether Nicholas Co. is going to be in trouble from the start. I think LCA will try to make a statement. Mostly because of everyone saying how bad they got beat. And no one wants to talk about all the players that didn't get to play. If the team is back together and their minds are where they should be it's my belief that LCA will make the rest of the season a statement season. So the rest of us better be ready for the best that LCA has to offer!!!
  14. I understand LCA got beat bad last week. But that wasn't the real team on the field. They may not have won last week. But I bet it wouldn't be a 50 or 60 point defeat if they had all those starters that were missing.! So I wonder why they had to drop like they did. I know a couple teams that lost by 30 or 40 points this year and they didn't drop like that. And they wern't missing 7 to 9 players.
  15. OR, All I've know is district. Every team out their plays for the district. You never hear about EKC or whatever. But I bet if Boyd, E Carter and others start building on their programs and start coming up year in year out with very good teams I bet I know a school that will drop them like a hot tatter!!! Of course. Thats JMO!!!:eek:
  16. Tough game!! When two of the best teams in the district meet. You want both to be healthy. Looks like this just might happen. That way you have no excuses!!! Well, except the losing team crying about the ref's!!!:taz: Big game for both teams. So you should see the best of both!! If you see missed blocks. It could be because the player or players on the other side could be a little stronger, faster, smarter, just better. ect. No excuses in this game!!! Win or Lose. No excuses. The best team will win this game!!! Good luck to both! I have a feeling that Rowan Co pulls this one out. But what do I know?:lol:
  17. No team rings the Bell this year in the regular season!!!
  18. What he said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!
  19. Could it be because of the schedule they have been handed this year? Don't look like much is on the other side of the ball each week. (If you look at the records and rankings of the schools) Looks like a lot of other teams have a lot tougher schedules. ie. Holy Cross, Beechwood ect. Don't get me wrong. I feel like Mayfield is the best team in 1A. But the true one good team they have played took them to the wire. (PT) But I do think Beechwood, Lou HC and a few others could argue about this a little. But in about six weeks we will all know for sure. I just hope every team is healthy come playoff time. That way the best team just might win it all!!!
  20. I think alot of our JV players get in with about five or six minutes left in the second qtr. Giving our starters some rest for the following week. If all the starters play in the second qtr. It will be for practice working on things that need to be worked on!! JMO But we always get the younger players in a game as soon as possible. And they will get lots of experience friday night. 35-0 halftime. 42-0 End of game
  21. The only way the Lewis Co Lions could get a win is to send someone in the lockeroom of Mason Co. Steal all the pads, helmets and uniforms and force a forfit by Mason Co!!! lol I don't think there is any way possible for Lewis to get a win or even be in the game at the end of the first quarter. Fleming Co won their first game against Lewis. Fairview beat up on Lewis. And I got a feeling Mason Co is a little better then the teams that has beaten Lewis the past two weeks. JMO Mason Co 35-0 halftime score.:isurrender: Then MC lets up and gets underclassmen lots of experience.:notworthy: JMO-:idunno:
  22. No doubt about it there are some teams that could argue about the statement I posted. Danville has been good for decades. And they could argue about who was better for the past 50 years and more. This is a proud and very well know school when it comes to football. One of the top three or four in the state I'm sure. I don't have all the facts when it comes to how many state championships, regionals and district championships all the teams in the state combined have won. I don't think Beechwood has been around long enough to be put in this conversation. Beechwood has been the best (IMO) the past twentyfive years give or take a few years. Danville, Mayfield and maybe one or two others have been very good for five or more decades. I believe Mayfield though has won at least seven or eight State championships. And been state runnersup I don't know how many times. And I'm sure countless district and regional championships. IMO All three of these teams have been the best in their region. I was given some history about state championships when it comes to Mayfield. And how good they have been the past 100+ years. lol I've been following kentucky high school football for about 40+ years. I wasn't around for about 14 years. (Out of the country most of these) But the MAYFIELD faithful let me know what they had done for those years!!! lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.