Watusi

Pick the Winner  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the Winner

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Walton is there yet, but they are getting there. They hung with Beechwood for a little bit early last year before the Tigers pulled away in a lopsided win. Beechwood should win handlily. The interesting thing will be seeing how much better Walton is and if they are more competitive this year.

Very well said.

I don't think Walton is there yet, but they are getting there. They hung with Beechwood for a little bit early last year before the Tigers pulled away in a lopsided win. Beechwood should win handlily. The interesting thing will be seeing how much better Walton is and if they are more competitive this year.

As the population in and around Walton and Verona grows, the ability to compete on a yearly basis in 1A will grow as well. I agree with VOR that Beechwood will take this one handily. Walton and Brossart are the 2 small school programs in N.Ky that have improved the most over the last couple of years.

As the population in and around Walton and Verona grows, the ability to compete on a yearly basis in 1A will grow as well. I agree with VOR that Beechwood will take this one handily. Walton and Brossart are the 2 small school programs in N.Ky that have improved the most over the last couple of years.

The rise of Walton and Brossart are bringing more competition and more fun to the N. Ky. 1A district. Good schools and good sports programs. I think Beechwood welcomes the competition because it makes you better. Winning lopsided games with your starters heading to the bench in the first half is not fun for either side. Unfortunately, it looks like Walton is heading up to 2A under the realignment. That is a shame for 1A IMO. It looks like Brossart will stay 1A so at least one of these improving programs will stay in district.

The rise of Walton and Brossart are bringing more competition and more fun to the N. Ky. 1A district. Good schools and good sports programs. I think Beechwood welcomes the competition because it makes you better. Winning lopsided games with your starters heading to the bench in the first half is not fun for either side. Unfortunately, it looks like Walton is heading up to 2A under the realignment. That is a shame for 1A IMO. It looks like Brossart will stay 1A so at least one of these improving programs will stay in district.

I agree with this!

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Beechwood, they can pick the score. 56-7. Which means it could be as bad as the red paws want it to be. Walton has come a long way but nothing close to the tigers.

No way! For starters, WV is a little better than that, and secondly, I do not think Coach Rash would let the score get that high. I realize it has happened before with the likes of Brossart when they were just getting started, and Ludlow, or Dayton, but I think WV is at a higher level than those games.