Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood vs Walton Verona

Pick the Winner 54 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick the Winner

    • Beechwood
      87%
    • Walton Verona
      12%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Beechwood 5,402

Walton Verona 6

 

Seriously

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF Walton can take care of the football they will stay in the game. Defensively Walton CAN hold their own. I believe Walton averages over 300 yards per game on the ground. Good defense and ball control is the game plan. I can remember an old squatty basketball coach once told me, "if ifs and buts were fruits and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas". Lots of ifs and buts here, but I would not be surprised to see Walton hang in there.

Beechwood as usual here folks... reference my last post in the bellevue v walton thread... after beechwood this is a soft district.. good years for both walton and brossart to get some success... talent seems to be pulling away from the river schools.. whole different ball game for walton if they go 2A...

IF Walton can take care of the football they will stay in the game. Defensively Walton CAN hold their own. I believe Walton averages over 300 yards per game on the ground. Good defense and ball control is the game plan. I can remember an old squatty basketball coach once told me, "if ifs and buts were fruits and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas". Lots of ifs and buts here, but I would not be surprised to see Walton hang in there.

 

If I read correctly, WV has given up an average of 22pts per game so far and have scored roughly 24pts per game. My guess is they will have to do a lot more than that to hang in there.

Beechwood as usual here folks... reference my last post in the bellevue v walton thread... after beechwood this is a soft district.. good years for both walton and brossart to get some success... talent seems to be pulling away from the river schools.. whole different ball game for walton if they go 2A...

 

No if about it, Walton is going to end up in 2A.

I've seen a little of walton tape and they seem to have problems when things are going their way. Offensively they do a good job and should have scored 50+ in the games I watched. They will score against beechwood but they just aren't at Beechwood's level just yet. The athletes are in the school, just not on the football field yet. I say 41-21 Beechie Tech. Next week will be a nice game to goto. Walton Verona vs Bishop Brossart at newport stadium.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.