Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mayfield at Fulton City

Pick the Winner 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick the Winner

    • Mayfield
      95%
      20
    • Fulton City
      4%
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Will Mayfield complete the Fulton sweep?

I suspect it'll get ugly and get that way pretty quickly. The Cards have been a strong 1st qtr team all year and that's been against much better competition with exception to Fulton Co.. I look for them to put 28-35 on the board in the 1st qtr, add another couple in the 2nd and then play alot of JV and freshmen the 2nd half. Fulton City may put up a score or 2 against the 2nd team in the 4th qtr, but, I still expect the final to be somewhere in the neighborhood of 56-7....

This might get ugly, I'm guessing 62-0.

Do we really need to vote on this?

Mayfield 56-0.

Games like this make me wish Mayfield were in 2a, trust me...

Wow, both Fulton teams should have combined into one team last Friday and taken their collective thrashing together and got it over with.

 

Mayfield by a bunch, probably more challenged in their own practices then in this game.

99-0 by halftime. Man this will get ugly really fast! Maybe just give the starters the night off!!!

Down, set, hut... Touchdown!!! Down, set, hut... Touchdown!!! and on an on and on.....

Back to back games like this worry me when we have to get back up to speed against a good Crittenden County team

Back to back games like this worry me when we have to get back up to speed against a good Crittenden County team

 

I know what you are saying, but that Crittenden County team lost 44-7 to Caldwell County. Mayfield will coast through the first two rounds of the playoffs, maybe nothing within 3 touchdowns. After that it should get a little tougher.

Do we really need to vote on this?

I ran this game through Massey tonight and I couldn't believe the resulting score. So just for kicks, I put the Cardinals up against the current 3-0 NFL Pittsburgh Steelers. I knew the Mayfield offense was potent, but the defense appears to be stout as well... the Steelers only scored on a field goal against the 4th string of Mayfield players... which happened to be against all the Mayfield player's Moms. Yikes!

 

I vote we cancel the rest of the season and send all 6 Class trophies to Mayfield. No need to play anymore football on Fridays! :isurrender:

 

massey2.png

Mayfield by however many they want...

 

I'll take 58-12

As big a margin as Mayfield wants....running clock begins middle of second quarter

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.