Is Louisville Holy Cross a legit contender or...

theguru

Then, if Beechwood wins, they would have to travel. (Assuming that Beechwood is a one seed).

No matter what the seeds, the state semifinals site are already determined. Region I will travel to Region II, Region III will travel to Region IV this season. If Holy Cross plays Beechwood (or Frankfort, Bellevue, Brossart, Walton, or anyone else) they would be on the road.

Lets see. They are 6-0. They have beat 1A Bethleham #10 ranked.

4A Bullett East 3-3.

2A Louisville Christ. Acad. 3-3

2A DeSales #3

3A Louisville Moore

4A Henry Co 4-2

Only one team I think they have played has a losing record 2-4. I think that this is a lot tougher schedule then some of the teams in the top five. So I think each week they prove a little more they deserve to be ranked with the more well known teams in 1A! I believe they deserve and will go deep into the playoffs. We'll see how they do against P.T. the last week of the season. Mayfield beat P.T. in overtime. But thats a big rivaly game and you never know how those turn out. But if they can play with #3, 3A P.T. That may sway some to realize they are for real. We wouldn't be having this conversation if this was another team. Say, Pikeville, Raceland, LCA ect. This team is 6-0 and has played a good schedule and has won all. They must be for real!!!