Everything posted by falcon33
-
Louisville Holy Cross/Russelville - Predictions
LHC by a lot...
-
Louisville Holy Cross/Seneca Predictions
I do not know much about Seneca and they are 6A. Anyone know anything about them.
-
Bardstown vs. DeSales Predictions
Too much speed for Desales. Bardstown by two...
-
Kentucky Country Day vs. 5A Iroquois Predictions
Has KCD played a tough opponent yet?
-
DeSales vs. 6A Pleasure Ridge Park Predictions
PRP wins big! Desales has no idea what they got away with beating Lou. Holy Cross this past week end by one point. PRP is way too big and physical.
-
Louisville Holy Cross vs. Franklin Road Academy(TN) predictions
Does anyone know anything about Franklin?
-
Louisville Holy Cross vs. Moore predictions
I have not seen the Moore Varisty Team play this year. The HC JV team beat theirs 29-0. I would say they run the spread offense based on their younger team.
-
Paducah Tilghman 31 Louisville Holy Cross 7
LHC does not play Crittenden County next so I could care less! The speed issues LHC had were with one guy on big plays.
-
Paducah Tilghman 31 Louisville Holy Cross 7
The score does not always tell the game. There are too many factors that go into play. PT was the better team that day and won. I will tell you this, if anyone from LHC appears to be posting on BGP past the next game, I promise you it is not the coaches or any player thats "actively" on the roster!
-
Bethlehem at Kentucky Country Day
What are we going to find out?
-
Bethlehem at Kentucky Country Day
Thanks for the information guys, I appreciate it...
-
DeSales vs Christian Academy of Louisville predections
Leicht has good size. I did not get to see any speed as Louisville Holy Cross held him to 40 yards rushing. He looks to have the tools to play in college somewhere?
-
Bethlehem at Kentucky Country Day
I know KCD won this game, but I heard Bethlehem was missing two of their starters at rb and qb! Is this true?
-
Is Louisville Holy Cross a legit contender or...
Defense flies to the ball on several occassions i saw them...
-
Is Louisville Holy Cross a legit contender or...
If LHC ever decides to open their offense up, its going to be lights out for many of their remaining opponents. They have skilled kids all over their team...
-
1A #2 Louisville Holy Cross vs 2A #10 Covington Holy Cross
If LHC ever decides to open their offense up, its going to be lights out for many of their remaining opponents. LHC has skilled kids everywhere that can run and catch that previous opponents have not even seen.
-
Desales / Louisville Holy Cross predictions .......
The rain is going to affect everyones game in some form.
-
DeSales 28 Elizabethtown 6
Thanks!
-
Louisville Holy Cross / Moore predictions
I hope HC takes each and every game one @ a time as all games are different on different days. I am hopeful for a focused Moore to keep HC on their toes! Thanks for info ColonelMike.
-
Louisville Holy Cross / Moore predictions
Their jv were not slow.
-
DeSales 28 Elizabethtown 6
How did Desales JV do against Bullitt East JV this week? Any details?
-
Louisville Holy Cross / Moore predictions
Anyone see Moore play this year? Scores do not always represent the team!
-
Louisville Holy Cross/Bullit East Predictions
Thanks for the details cougar # 2 for JV game details on LHC and BE.
-
BGP Class 2A Rankings for Aug. 23
How does Desales @ 8 look this year?
-
Louisville Holy Cross/Bullit East Predictions
Anyone here how the JV game went last night between LHC and BE. I know the score was BE on top 20-19. Any details?