Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ramfan Coach!

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ramfan Coach!

  1. RP thanks for your your side of what happened and is going on. You are one of the select few that truly knows what is happening in GC. LC must really be loaded! And very physical. Because we thought GC was a physical team. Especially the running backs. I have to say we got our tails whipped too. Fairview with the new kids they had come in really made that team strong. I believe they could compete with any big school in the area. Thanks for the honesty RP! But I see in the future a big blow out for GC in about six days! jmo
  2. Not dead. But on life support! Have to beat LCA next week! Or end up third in the district for the first time in years.
  3. I haven't seen Mayfield, LHC, Beechwood and Hazard play. I can only see what they are doing to other teams. So I don't know. Doubt anyone has seen all play this year. All I can tell you is they are big up front and seem to be agressive.. The backs have some speed and quickness on both sides of the ball. We couldn't get any passing lanes opened up. For the most part the QB was running for his life. Don't know how many int. we had. Maybe four or five. All because of pressure on the QB and no one open. I can tell you they are good. Real good!! We'll see how they fair vs LCA. If they do the same to them. Then they may be a top four maybe five.
  4. You are absolutely right about the Greenup Co fans OR. Very good ones on here! I hope it didn't come off anyone thinking that all GC fans were bad or turning on the coach or team. Any time you lose fans start grumbling and turning . Just seems to happen at GC all the time in this sport! Again I really like talking to the GC BGP family! Good people. Your always here to keep me straight and on the right path OR. lol Lord knows I need it time to time.
  5. I was reading some things on another site awhile ago. These fans said the refs were terrible. Hasn't that been the case every game that has been lost? These fans said: The bulldogs were biting scratching and talking trash! Can you believe that would happen in a football game? We played Greenup Co. a few weeks ago. My son came home with bite marks on his arm. You could see the teeth marks. He said they talked trash all night and when there was a pile up he said they (GC) was pulling scratching ect. I asked him did you do it back? He said after a while I did!! So it's ok if you dish it out and win. But if it happens to you and you lose. The other team and fans are playing dirty. And the refs are bad. Something is wrong here. Also I herd Copley was taking all night to call plays and he is a discrace for a coach!! Fans were all over him. What is going on? Did he lose his coaching skills in the past three or four weeks? Everyone in GC was praising him. Now you are 3-4. And already he's being run out of town! I'm sure not from all. But you can hear the fall and outrage for this coach from alot already. Is there a coach good enough for GREENUP CO. You brought one in before this one. He had won the state or was runnerup in the state of Ohio. But couldn't coach at GC.. Before that TJ Maynard wasn't good enough. Now this one. Could it be it's not the fault of all the coaches that have come and gone!! Could it be within the system?:idunno:
  6. Congrats to LCA. Paris may not have alot. But they play hard. See you friday LCA. Have a good week and a safe trip to RAM land!
  7. Great job Mayfield! Could be the year of the Cardinal!!
  8. Congrats to JC. Your in the drivers seat now. Big big win.
  9. Man this has to be a very big disapointment for the GC team.. This was to be the year of the Greenup Co team. But they have lost every big game. Sure they beat us. Big down year for the 1A RAMS. But they have lost to Ashland, Rowan Co, Lawrence Co and Coal Grove. 3-4. Very good running backs. Run hard. But the D really lags behind. Hopefully you'll get that turned around really fast! I thought you would go down their a get the job done. Lawrence Co great job.
  10. I think you are right about that. Very good team. Fast and strong. To much for the young RAMS tonight! They deserve a jump in the rankings! Congrats to a very good Fairview team.
  11. :thumb: Thanks LD.:laugh::dancingpa:notworthy::idunno: That is why they are available for use! Right!!:lol:
  12. :thumb: GOOD LUCK TOMCATS! :thumb::thumb:
  13. Woke up. Turned over to the wife and looked into her eyes and said. GAME DAY!! Confused because Ive never said that at that time. She said what. So I said it again. She looked at me and said _____ your ate up with it! Made me proud! I smiled and said I know. Don't you love it. Almost tailgating time!!
  14. We are here for you anytime LD. Anytime you feel down and need to verbally beat on someone for therapy were here for ya!!!!! :lol:
  15. Who cares???? If the kid is going to that school. Should it matter where, when or why? It's between her/him and the parents. Just play the game!!! we play a team tonight that has about seven or eight players from another state that transfered in I'm sure just for sports.(JMO) But that is their school now. Did it make them better? Your darn right! But it was all legal. So why do people cry?
  16. No... I try not to address anything I have no knowledge about. For me it's about the game and beating the team on each friday night given us! What happens off the field I don't care about unless it's directed at me! I have kept my focus on the game and not what you want to turn this page into! Kids will be kids! And will cause some problems while they think they are having fun! No problem. It's about the GAME.
  17. No problem! You can venture over here at anytime. You can join in with the what most say is the toughest district in class 1A. It's tough when your used to being the best. And things all around you fall apart except for the powerhouse of Beechwood in that district. I know it's tough letting go. So sometimes you just have to lash out at somebody. So here we are. Bring it on if you have to. I/we have nothing but the highest respect for all of the teams in the Covington area. But if you need the therapy. Have at it!
  18. What was on film that upset everyone so bad?
  19. You got to feel for the Fulton schools and fans! Another beat down. CCHC 45--FCHS 6
  20. East only gave up three points last week and still lost! And if Rowan Co wants to put 75 points on the board I doubt they would have much of a problem doing it. I don't believe E. Carter has scored 75 total points combined all year. Long night for EC!!! 62-6
  21. I think I'll just stay away. I get into to much trouble with rule 13. I don't need a 9 tracking me to!!!:taz:
  22. Mayfield starters may have to play a full two quarters this week!! Hope they are in good enough shape and mentaly prepared!! lol Good luck! Always want the best team to win!
  23. No apologize needed. I love to hear your sermons. They are uplifting!!! Reflecting back to my high school days. My 9grade year. We were 1-9. All of us on the team and I'm sure all over the area. Everyone was saying. They only won one game and now they have to drive for four hours to lose to the #1team in another district. What a joke. We new we were the joke. Even though I wanted to play one more. We all new we were going to get killed. And thats no fun! These first round playoff games are a joke. I wonder what the point spread is over the state with the first round games. I bet its 35pts+. No need for these games for so many reasons.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.