Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WKYfootballguy

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WKYfootballguy

  1. I just can't think of Lone Oak as a large school either...especially in terms of football...
  2. Mayfield is playing the second game that won't likely start until about 9pm. It definitely will be to their advantage as they don't have the shear number of players larger teams have! I do look for the 6 pm game to be delayed for at least 30 minutes...
  3. 7-Rockcastle Co 5-Knox Central 3-Belfry 2-Ashland 1-Allen Central TB=Belfry I didn't apply point values in my above post! Sorry and thanks!
  4. 7-Manual 5-Desales 3-Eastern 2-Seneca 1-CAL TB=Manual I didn't assign point values in my earlier post above, thanks!
  5. Henry Clay Boone County Lexington Catholic Bowling Green Woodford County TB=Lexington Catholic
  6. Lasalle NCC Boone County Beechwood Campbell County TB=Boone County
  7. Mayfield's line will take a little to warm up against a bigger Heath front, but Mayfield wins this one easily...42-19. I feel it is a big advantage for the Cards to play at about 8:30-8:45 instead of in the heat of 6pm as it is suppose to be about 95 at the 6pm kickoff of the first game.
  8. I think they did only play nine last year too...can't find a tenth game without significant travel...
  9. 7-Christian County 5-Hancock County 3-Graves County 2-South Fulton 1-Franklin-Simpson TB=Christian County
  10. Highlands Boone County Saint X NCC 183 points
  11. Belfry Boone County Manual Danville Beechwood Bardstown Bell County Bowling Green Lafeyette Campbell County 42 points
  12. Corey Robinson at QB for the Flash will have a hayday!
  13. It costs $25,000 a year to go to McCallie & a friend of mine just recently visited there and said their facilities are nicer than most colleges...Should be fun to watch Alan Williams against them. McCallie by 25...
  14. Man, first off...There was like 400 people there...I was like "there are more people here than at some of the district games." Definitely football hungry in Mayfield right now! :lol: Mayfield did lose but they played fairly well after a slow start... My observations: 1.The Cards have like 5 running backs that are very solid-some hardnosed & some very fast...:thumb: 2.Logan Armstrong looked decent at QB and will be fine as the season progresses! Threw a nicer ball than I expected. 3.Xavier Shelton looked very good in the slot and is tall and quick with good hands for a sophomore, I believe he is. 4.Mayfield's Run Defense is going to be very very good but their secondary has got a lot of improving to do! Overall, I think Mayfield is going to be just fine & it looks like Mayfield ex-principal Steve Trayhnam is really adding something to the already strong Mayfield staff he was coaching hard & teaching all night. NOTE ON CHRISTIAN COUNTY: They have some players...Ramon at RB or something like that made like 5 big hits, had several long runs, and picked a pass off. Looks like Coach Lovelace is going to have a good core.
  15. Guru, going with the Beechies going undefeated...NICE... I say Mayfield goes 12-2 with losses to Graves County & Beechwood
  16. I would think if you were promoting Mayfield Schools/Football that Coach Joe would be more than happy to provide u information, like a weekly interview. You can also most likely get stats every week from the staff or radio station...
  17. With Mayfield's dwindling enrollment I believe they need to stay where they are...However, I will say I miss Hopkinsville, Murray High, and Danville...plus it stinks that Beechwood is in our bracket, just doesn't seem right!
  18. I would assume they got new red jersey's as every other year they alternate getting new for home/away. Those are last years game jersey's!
  19. I can't wait to see Rump this year...he is going to be something special!
  20. Nice photos...That some quick camera action!
  21. Hearsay trying to get a rise out of us Card fans...they may be the better team but they will have a 4 hour plus trip over two days to end the Cards season I believe... The Cards must first let Logan grow into the QB position before I talk smack to the Beechies!
  22. Walter fits the QB mold is a fairly good athlete, I always thought he or speedy Trevarthen would be a very good fit at QB although I would bet that Armstrong has the better arm. I can just see someone trying to tackle Armstrong at QB and he laying the load to them like Culpepper use too...
  23. Very nice...Mercer did things right when they merged! And I thought Mayfield's Practice facility was fancy!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.