Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mayfield vs. Heath predictions

Who wins the game? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the game?

    • Mayfield
      95%
      22
    • Heath
      4%
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Will Heath be at full strength this week? Will it matter?

Even if Heath is at full strength it will be hard for their star back Chad Wright to be in football shape...I look for it to be close in the first half with Mayfield getting some big plays in the 2nd half to win say 28-7

Mayfield's line will take a little to warm up against a bigger Heath front, but Mayfield wins this one easily...42-19. I feel it is a big advantage for the Cards to play at about 8:30-8:45 instead of in the heat of 6pm as it is suppose to be about 95 at the 6pm kickoff of the first game.

Mayfield 35-8.

I think Mayfield will win, but, I believe Heath will be improved this year and could give the Cards a better game than some think... I think it'll be about a 2 TD game and maybe a FG better....I'll say 31-14...

Good luck Mayfield from your friends up here in Central Ky.

Good luck Mayfield from your friends up here in Central Ky.

 

Thank you Hearsay...and good luck to Bardstown, Nelson County, and Bethlehem this year...too bad with the new alignment that we won't be able to have a Bardstown-Mayfield rematch this year as we would have saved you some of our BBQ down here. Who knows...maybe we can hook up with a Mayfield-Bethelem tilt...would be nice!!!

Thank you Hearsay...and good luck to Bardstown, Nelson County, and Bethlehem this year...too bad with the new alignment that we won't be able to have a Bardstown-Mayfield rematch this year as we would have saved you some of our BBQ down here. Who knows...maybe we can hook up with a Mayfield-Bethelem tilt...would be nice!!!

 

If Bethlehem makes it that far, I will shave my head.:D

 

However, I may come down and have some BBQ anyway.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.