The Best Field House in HS Football!!

I don't know if this has ever been asked before, but here it is. If you could design your own field house / playing surface for your football team, what would you include with it and what would be awsome about it? No limits on money and no one to tell you NO that you can't have it. Anything goes.

My field house for my team would include this:

1. A huge locker room for the players with big lockers (everyone would have their own - no one would have to share)

2. A weight room with the lastest weights / stations / etc...

3. A turf room with an official football field (turf) to practice in case of extreme bad weather.

4. Players lounge with displays of former teams / trophies / awards / coaches / etc...

5. Offices for all of the coaches with up to date technology

6. Storage rooms for all of the equipment of players and football equipment

7. Trainers room with up to date technology and med equip.

8. A walkway entrance to the field that connects to the field house

9. Four practice fields (bermuda grass of course)

10. I think I would want the new turf for the playing field.

So what is something that you would add or take away or completely design for yourself?

Sounds a little bit like Mercer County's indoor practice facility, training room, turf practice field, locker room, running track, and weight room. They renovated an old warehouse and it sits right beside their practice field and game field.

Well what kind of an outdoor field does Mercer co have, must be something else.

The playing field this year is the best it's been in a while. It looks dang good right now, bermuda, of course, and this week should only aid in that(heat). The stadium is ok, nothing spectacular, but that will soon change. A brand new stadium is going to be constructed with the completion of the new HS. From everything I've heard, it will also have the sprint turf like the indoor facility, will seat 4,000 on the home side and 1,000 on the visitors.

Follow this link and you can check things out:

http://www.mercertitans.com

My field house for my team would include this:

1. A huge locker room for the players with big lockers (everyone would have their own - no one would have to share)

2. A weight room with the lastest weights / stations / etc...

3. A turf room with an official football field (turf) to practice in case of extreme bad weather.

4. Players lounge with displays of former teams / trophies / awards / coaches / etc...

5. Offices for all of the coaches with up to date technology

6. Storage rooms for all of the equipment of players and football equipment

7. Trainers room with up to date technology and med equip.

8. A walkway entrance to the field that connects to the field house

9. Four practice fields (bermuda grass of course)

10. I think I would want the new turf for the playing field.

So what is something that you would add or take away or completely design for yourself?

What??, Do you mean that all schools do not have all of this :confused: ? I know that Raceland - Worthington h.s. (home of the Rams) sure does and I just thought that it was the norm ;) ........................NOT!!!! :lol:

That is one heck of a list and I could not ad anymore "wishes" to it.:thumb: