Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Bandit

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NKY Bandit

  1. Nothing to see here, it seems. No issues with players transferring if it's in their best interests. Would have been a different story if he'd had his scholly yanked for anything other than arrests or academics.
  2. 2011 and 2012? Confused. Are you saying these kids played in the game and are now moving on to college?
  3. Clink got a tech? Hard to believe (just kidding). How many has he gotten this year?
  4. I gathered the names, phone numbers and email addresses of every school in the country and emailed video updates taken from Hudl weekly. I got a lot of replies and some interest from the cold call but most of that was just that, interest. In the end, a college coach visiting the HS made contact and that was it. If you have some time, you can save some $. The best method of being recruited is camps and combines, along with meeting the physical needs required to play at your desired level. All about your measurables boys and girls.
  5. I thought there was a moratorium on complaining about parents.
  6. Highlight of the game was the pre-game event.
  7. He's one big dude. He was impressive while at Boone.
  8. After reading the thread, went back looking to see how many girls were on the Enquirer All Star list from SK. Only found one. Only leaves three options- the players weren't as good as advertised, the coaching was horrible and didn't allow an expert eye to see their natural talents or the coach didn't play the best players and chose favorites.
  9. Not what I was expecting. Must have been really impressed on his visit. Congrats to Dillon and his family!
  10. Wow. Did WT change coaches or is Hardin still there?
  11. I was at that game. Still not sure if the ref's gave EKU a do over or a 5th down on the deciding drive. MSU did a good job of renovating the home locker room in the past several years. The turf is nice. The stadium itself is old with poor facilities for restrooms and snacks. Parking isn't good. The weight room is worse than most single A HS programs. If they want to award scholarships for football, count me in. Lots of kids would love to play for MSU but to be competitive they'll need to address some concerns with the program.
  12. I'm sure it was a tough decision (money). The facilities (money) were needing work, the fans (money) needed motivation to attend games in the old facilities, the state had cut back funding (money). Lots of things (money) conspired to kill the (money) program.
  13. Exactly. Several of these NKYFL teams have run into 'issues' with financial accountability. Some of which are criminal.
  14. That staff is doing great work. I'm glad to see Coach Trame coaching them up down at WV.
  15. Racke would ad some toughness to this group. No dog in the fight but the word I keep hearing is 'soft'.
  16. Morehead is an OVC school for all sports except football.
  17. Drops SK to 8-8 for the season, I believe. I guess my worries about the guard situation have manifested. Is this team missing Walker and Racke that much? I remember when SK was a basketball school.....
  18. Dillon Powell received an offer from D2 Wayne State in Detroit. BTW, not the offer I was referring to earlier.
  19. FBS can only give full athletic scholarships while FCS and D2 can split scholarships.
  20. :popcorn: Absolutely not. No way that would EVER happen.
  21. This kid can be special. He has size and speed for his age group. Best player I saw meandering through those games. Better than most 7th/8th graders athletically. Not sure about technique because his nature skills overwhelmed everyone.
  22. Some start immediately on good teams and win MS championships. All about the drive of the individual.
  23. and false starting a little less (as well as holding). Great message by Whit. Agree with him completely but also know you need some crazy guys to win games in the league.
  24. Is Holy Family the school on Winchester near the bridge, bowling alley and Elks lodge?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.