Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Football Seniors

Featured Replies

With all the preseason hype about kids in NKY visiting D1 schools and such, curious to hear whether or not kids are going to continue their careers and if so, where. I know England from Ryle will be attending Union College and that the Keller twins at Cooper will attend Rose Hulman. Anyone else?

  • Replies 68
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

So none of the kids in NKY are attending college next year to play football? What about Smith, Powell and some of the others that were talked about during the preseason?

People tried to say earlier in the year these guys weren't D1. Good high school football players, but not D1 caliber athletes (and there is nothing wrong with that). People called others crazy, but it was proven out over the long run. NKY, despite what some people think, just doesn't produce D1 football players.

  • Author
People tried to say earlier in the year these guys weren't D1. Good high school football players, but not D1 caliber athletes (and there is nothing wrong with that). People called others crazy, but it was proven out over the long run. NKY, despite what some people think, just doesn't produce D1 football players.

 

Not asking for just D1 football players, but rather a listing of any kids that are looking to continue in college. I still believe there will be a D1 player or two out of the bunch before it is all said and done.

I think quite a few will play college ball at some level, which is not an easy thing to do. Everyone wants to trumpet their guy as a D1 player over the summer tends to get humbled this time of year. If you don't have an offer going into your senior year you probably aren't getting one.

 

I think I heard of quite a few guys going to play at a few of the NAIA school in Kentucky but their names escape me at the moment.

Any news on Dillon Powells status?

Last I heard on Powell was that he was considering several offers.

Last I heard on Powell was that he was considering several offers.

 

Great to hear! Choices are always a good thing and this young man has earned those. Looking forward to seeing where he ends up. He'll do well wherever he lands. :thumb:

Last I heard on Powell was that he was considering several offers.

 

He would be a very good fit for Thomas More.

  • Author
He would be a very good fit for Thomas More.

 

My understanding that Smith from NCC may be attending TMC.

My understanding that Smith from NCC may be attending TMC.

 

TMC would be thrilled with either him or Powell.

  • Author

From Highlands, I believe Evan Richardson is going to Rose Hulman, Bo Hebel and Nick Kendall still weighing options I believe. Jared Dougherty has picked up a really nice offer from Lindsey Wilson with several others still in pursuit.

Per bmustangs.com, Brossart's TJ Moore is signing to play WR/KR at Thomas More

He would be a very good fit for Thomas More.

 

I think he has his sights set on a different level of football but I wouldn't rule out the Saints. They're the home town team for NKY.

I think he has his sights set on a different level of football but I wouldn't rule out the Saints. They're the home town team for NKY.

 

I get that about bigger plans.

 

However, IMO he's a high-level D3 running back (and that's a compliment).

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.