NKY Football Seniors

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People tried to say earlier in the year these guys weren't D1. Good high school football players, but not D1 caliber athletes (and there is nothing wrong with that). People called others crazy, but it was proven out over the long run. NKY, despite what some people think, just doesn't produce D1 football players.

People tried to say earlier in the year these guys weren't D1. Good high school football players, but not D1 caliber athletes (and there is nothing wrong with that). People called others crazy, but it was proven out over the long run. NKY, despite what some people think, just doesn't produce D1 football players.

Not asking for just D1 football players, but rather a listing of any kids that are looking to continue in college. I still believe there will be a D1 player or two out of the bunch before it is all said and done.

I think quite a few will play college ball at some level, which is not an easy thing to do. Everyone wants to trumpet their guy as a D1 player over the summer tends to get humbled this time of year. If you don't have an offer going into your senior year you probably aren't getting one.

I think I heard of quite a few guys going to play at a few of the NAIA school in Kentucky but their names escape me at the moment.

Last I heard on Powell was that he was considering several offers.

Great to hear! Choices are always a good thing and this young man has earned those. Looking forward to seeing where he ends up. He'll do well wherever he lands. :thumb:

I think he has his sights set on a different level of football but I wouldn't rule out the Saints. They're the home town team for NKY.

I get that about bigger plans.

However, IMO he's a high-level D3 running back (and that's a compliment).