Everything posted by sportsnut859
-
Bellevue/Dayton Predictions
Lee Corso will be there. Dawning the mascot head he predicts to win like he does on College Gameday. After seeing Dayton play this Friday if Corso wants to be correct he'll put on a Tiger head because they will roll in this one.:thumb:
-
Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #8)
7 Dixie 5 Walton 3 Grant Co. 2 Lloyd 1 Holy Cross 1st Tiebreaker Dixie
-
Covington Holy Cross 26, Louisville Holy Cross 10
Walker is there QB and is a great one. Roenker is a very good athlete. Most likely and I stress most likely as I was not there, it was just a HB pass or they were in the wildcat.
-
Will Bardo Injury
That's sickening. You hate to see that for any player!
-
Northern Kentucky Regional Contest Results (Week #7)
Thanks guys! I though for sure someone would have them all when I lost on the Carroll Co. game!
-
Bishop Brossart/Walton Verona Predictions
On Saturday the Mustangs ride down to Walton for a 1:00 kickoff. After seeing Dayton play I think this game determines which one of these two teams get into the playoffs. Who ya got? I'll take Walton in this one and end up the 4 seed out of the district IMO. They are better coached and more discipline. Their D has a tendency not to give up the big play which will help them as Brossart has trouble sustaining drives.
-
Bellevue 45 Brossart 7
Man, how much did Brossart practice this week? That's why they lost to Ludlow right? What happened here?:sssh:
-
Ryle/Simon Kenton Predictions
I'll take SK in this one. I believe a unsporstman like conduct call or two will change this game. It seems like any Ryle game I've ever seen they get atleat one of them. When Miles Simpson and Co. are the offense you better not spot them 15 yards! It's the difference in this weeks game IMO.
-
Ludlow 19 Dayton 12
Josh Martin scored 2 TD's for the Panther's. Chris Yates was yet again impressive even though he did not have the big play on Friday. Drew Rice proves himself more and more as one of NKY's best every game. Coach Logan really has his defense looking good in Ludlow. Keep it up boys! As far as Dayton. Their center had a rough game. Their QB (#8) impressed me, but it's hard for him to get a rythm when he is jumping or bending over for every snap. I didn't hear or see too much from Christian LeWallen. (sp?) Of course I saw Rice and Carlotta blocking him a lot. That can shut slow anyone down so no disrespect for him. Connor Lewis was impressive. He's pretty quick and has good insticts. Also saw him helping players up a few times. There is something to be said about a little bit of sportsmanship. Good job young man! Anyone playing Dayton better run the ball with 2 hands because they do a great job swarming to the ball and trying to strip the football.
-
Cincinnati St. Xavier, OH 17 Elder, OH 7
:idunno:I just made a promise I was just fulfilling it.:lol:
-
Cincinnati St. Xavier, OH 17 Elder, OH 7
Highlands is the best team in KY and Cincinnati! This post is dedicated to BaseballIsLife
-
Ludlow 19 Dayton 12
Final. Ludlow really struggled with fumbles. Fatigue also set in quickly which is understandable after playing on Monday. Ludlow was down 12-6 with a little over 7 minutes left, then in an amazingly exciting change of events Ludlow won the game 19-12 in regulation.
-
Bellevue/Brossart Predictions
I do not care if he got 1/2 a carry after the 1st. It was not right for him to be on the field in a 40-0 game with 8:27 left. He is one of the best backs in the area right? No need for him to be in there. I'm done arguing this. We both obviously have our own beliefs.:thumb:
-
Bellevue/Brossart Predictions
Yes, I've either played or been involved in the game for a long time. And I've seen many a year when Beechwood is pulling people at half or earlier week in and week out. That's called having class. Have you ever played the game? If so you would know that 99% of the conditioning comes during practice. So don't give me that. If you ONLY got it in the game your set up for disaster. Do you only lift and run on Fridays if you want to get in shape? Didn't think so once a week doesn't cut it.
-
Bellevue/Brossart Predictions
He got 77 of his yards when they were up 40-0 with just over 8 minutes left.
-
Bellevue 47 Walton-Verona 0
Buckler scored with 8:27 in the game on a 77 yard scamper which gave him a career high 308 yards. Common math tells me if he hadn't had those 77 yards and been pulled he would've finished with 231 yards. It also tells me that their work horse was in there in a game that was 40-0 in the 4th before that play. Not a classy move on Eckstein's part. Now not only do the Bearcat's feel bad that they have a blowout in the paper, but they gave up 300 yards to a single player. Not smart on Eckstein's part, thats a good way for Buckler to take a cheap shot and end his season.
-
Harrison County activities cancelled
It's a shame that this is happening this season.
-
Ludlow/Dayton Predictions
What is the condition of Dayton's field at this point? I know the last time I played on it it was the last week of the season and in between the 20's was more like mud wrestling than football.
-
Bellevue/Brossart Predictions
I agree Bellevue going for 50 points, but I hope he doesn't go for 300 and shouldn't have last week.
-
Ludlow 35 Brossart 14
Awesome pics buttels!
-
Ludlow 35 Brossart 14
I'll have to watch that! Do you have an archive of the games you've done earlier this year?
-
Elder/Cincy St. X Predictions
I'll take the Elder Panthers.
-
Newport/Newport Central Catholic Predictions
NCC takes this one.
-
Elder/Cincy St. X Predictions
No it's not a NKY game, but it could have big meaning to a NKY team. If St. Xavier wins Highlands will be considered by many and for good reason the best football team in the state of Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati. How do you think this one plays out?
-
Ludlow/Dayton Predictions
Friday 68° 51° Sunny Warmer, Rain & T'Storm Gameday forcast. I wasn't kidding about it always raining when you play there!