Everything posted by Rockets
-
Conner's Chelsea Castleberry commits to Mt. St Joseph
Congrats!!! What kind of team do they have? Young? I looked at the website and there seems to be quite a few upperclass girls. I also noticed they have quite a few freshman for next year. Are there any other Northern KY girls playing next year? I see Shelbi Benzinger from Scott High School is on the team and Brooke Mosler from St Patrick in Maysville. This could be a Northern KY Team?? Good Luck!
-
Desarae' Chambers New Head Coach of the St. Patrick Lady Saints
Really??
-
Mason County 81 St. Patrick 59
How many of these players are playing in college?
-
Tenth Region All A Postponed
Well said! Last year they moved it all back one day. Am I correct? What makes this year different?
-
Bracken County's Sara Sticklen scores 1,000th point
Nice Job Sara! Proud of your accomplishment! The sky is the limit.
-
Bracken Co vs St Pat Updates
YES!! It worked fine this afternoon, but game time it does not!
-
No play on Sunday
No Play on Sunday is a rule for many schools. No Play, No Practice. Stick to your guns Conner!
-
Bracken Co vs St Pat Updates
Thanks Breathe Easy! Keep it coming
-
Bracken Co vs St Pat Updates
Hook Up a Brother with game updates. Internet not working...Thanks WFTM...Not
-
St. Patrick 59 Deming 26
St Pat is on a nice roll! Good luck Lady Devils!
-
Clark County 47 St. Patrick 46
Any Box scores? This looks like the early season game everyone should have watched. 1pt.
-
Bourbon County 46 Deming 43
Does anyone have a box score?
-
Bracken County vs. Pendleton County predictions - Dec. 2
I will pick Pendleton Girls. I think Bracken will look past this game.
-
10th Region Cats' Pause preview
Good Luck Kelsey, you have many supporters this year!:thumb:
-
Highlands vs Mason County (Prediction Thread)
I voted for Mason. You can always find a needle in a hay stack! :irked::laugh: :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
-
Newport Central Catholic 2011/2012
How many players are returning from last years team?:confused:
-
Paris Position
So Sumoroyal, why would that not suprise you?
-
Mason County 2011/2012
Things must not be good if you quit your senior year!
-
10th Region Coaches...
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: Time will answer all questions!
-
Akin named Lady Royals new head coach
I am suprised we are not hearing from the faithful Mason fans who always post?? What are their thoughts? :popcorn:
-
Conner 3 Bracken County 1
Who was pitching for Bracken?
-
Butcher out at Mason Co.
When does Mason Co expect to name a new coach? Anyone know? I would think they would want it completed by end of May! :idunno:
-
George Rogers Clark / Montgomery County 3/5 predictions
Seriously!!! You need to ask?
-
Bishop Brossart Wins 10th Region Freshmen Title
Tell us how you really feel!
-
Mason County 54 Paris 43
Paris appeared to be just going through the motion of the game. Nice win for MC