Newport Central Catholic 2011/2012

Assume they will be very young. Heard they had a nice freshman class coming in. Anyone have any details on them?

They should be loaded with upcoming talent from this freshman class. Jamie Lohr from St. Mary; I would assume Loren Zimmerman and Michaela Ware from St. Therese are playing for sure. The Siebert girl and Kristen Schrieber from St. Joe - Cold Spring. Erin Ackerson from Holy Trinity. Those are the names off the top of my head that I assume are playing. St. Therese and St. Joe had other girls that are capable; I just don't know if they are, in fact, playing. Future looks bright for NCC Lady Breds.

The post was for 2011/2012. The guard play will not have the experience as in the past couple of years.

I heard the Ware girl is a very special player and a point guard. Obviously they will not have the experience they had in the past, but maybe she will be able to contribute this year at the varsity level.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
They should be loaded with upcoming talent from this freshman class. Jamie Lohr from St. Mary; I would assume Loren Zimmerman and Michaela Ware from St. Therese are playing for sure. The Siebert girl and Kristen Schrieber from St. Joe - Cold Spring. Erin Ackerson from Holy Trinity. Those are the names off the top of my head that I assume are playing. St. Therese and St. Joe had other girls that are capable; I just don't know if they are, in fact, playing. Future looks bright for NCC Lady Breds.

Even though it was the first game of the season tonight and not knowing how good/bad Campbell County is supposed to be, Breds crush 47-23, but this group is going to be "scary" good. Speed out the wazoo and two freshman not playing with this group, they were moved up to jv & varasity.

Even though it was the first game of the season tonight and not knowing how good/bad Campbell County is supposed to be, Breds crush 47-23, but this group is going to be "scary" good. Speed out the wazoo and two freshman not playing with this group, they were moved up to jv & varasity.

Who were the two that were moved up? I assume Ware was one of them. Was Zimmerman one or Seibert?