Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart Wins 10th Region Freshmen Title

Featured Replies

The Lady 'Stang freshmen team overcame some long odds Wednesday night at Seither Center defeating Deming 43-32 and Mason County 34-27 to win the 10th Region Girls Freshmen Championship. It marked the first time in history that the girl's freshmen team has achieved this accomplishment. It also made it the first time in school history both the girls and boys freshmen teams had both won the 10th Region Titles in the same year. Shannon Kremer led the team in the Championship while Kayla Young had 9 in the Deming win. The Lady 'Stangs also won the 37th District JV Title and the Varsity is 17-8 with 8 straight wins

:clap:

This was one of the most poor officiating games I have ever witnessed! Now I understand why!

This was one of the most poor officiating games I have ever witnessed! Now I understand why!

 

Every time I see a statement like this, I wonder if that person has ever officiated a game in their life or do they just sit in the stands and complain about all the calls that don't go their team's way. I won't ask which category you fall in because I wasn't there. Just an observation.

Congratulations to the young lady Stangs. Nice win and nice season. I also believe that they have 3 frosh only playing varsity? Nice future for Brossart.

This was one of the most poor officiating games I have ever witnessed! Now I understand why!

 

Tell us how you really feel!

I guess you had to be there to appreciate my comment! MC player get technical foul for saying ( don't forget to BOX OUT) which resulted in her 3rd foul at beginning of 2nd quarter. This player was leading all scorer's at this point. Then another MC player gets called for 3 OFFENSIVE FOULS 1 foul which acourse was an AND 1 the other two would have been shooting fouls. After she was called for the charge the other Ref apologizes to her and says keep your head up a blocking foul should have been called. There was no way MC was coming out the the gym with a Victory.... Acourse both MC players foul out of the game! You win some and you lose some does not pertain ot this game at all. CONGRATS to the Lady Stangs for making history at both Bishop Brossart and Mason County!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.