Desarae' Chambers New Head Coach of the St. Patrick Lady Saints

Chambers was a name that I never thought of when this job came open. I thought this job would take someone young and energetic and she would fit that bill. The question would be how long does she plan on staying and building in this program? It will take a while for this team to become competitive again after losing the core of the team from this year. There was not much underneath that was developed. A person like Chambers needs to get into the grade school and middle school and get more kids interested and developed. Best of luck to Desarae!

Chambers was a name that I never thought of when this job came open. I thought this job would take someone young and energetic and she would fit that bill. The question would be how long does she plan on staying and building in this program? It will take a while for this team to become competitive again after losing the core of the team from this year. There was not much underneath that was developed. A person like Chambers needs to get into the grade school and middle school and get more kids interested and developed. Best of luck to Desarae!

I agree that the younger grades need to be developed. It may take several years to re-build that program. Will she also be teaching at the school?