Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

my3blessings

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by my3blessings

  1. Congrats to GC, you guys played a great game! Jones did a great job on Yeager, I don't think he left his side all night. It was an energized atmosphere for both games - what a good night for high school basketball. I was happy to see my old gym filled. I had hoped CC would pull it out but it wasn't to be. Team work, Panthers, you gotta have team work!! This isn't a one man sport. You've made a lot of progress, so get back to work, you still got a lot of b'ball games and get ready for district play.
  2. I didn't see a HC student section or were they just quiet?
  3. Even though this post really isn't about the wins and losses -- Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the previous coach and teams won a total of 6 or 7 games last year and the year before. This team has made tremendous strides this year both in their play and conduct on the court. There is still a lot of ball to play and again I think the Panthers have already won 6 games this year, two or three of which would be considered big wins for CC. As Redsfan stated there is a lot to be "undone" from the past 3-4 years and it will not be undone overnight. Keep up the good work Coach Yeager, staff and players.
  4. Thanks for shedding light on why he brought the chair.
  5. Congrats to Gallatin on a good win!
  6. Williamstown will win by 10. Good luck!
  7. Congrats to the Panthers. Wish I could have been there! Hopefully this will be the first of good things to come. The varsity players all seem like fine young men and I believe have been playing together for a lot of years.
  8. Law is a very good player. Keep it up!
  9. Congrats on the win. W'town should make some noise this year.
  10. Good luck WV but Boone has got this one in the bag. I hope to see WV play real soon they have some good, young players.
  11. Owen should have no problem. They have three really, really good smart players in Shelton, Gamble and Marston. Williamstown must have played really, really well on their opening night but can they sustain this level? I hope to see all the small schools do well this year but Owen should win this one by 12. Gamble can shoot better than Spoonamore anytime. And by the way -- in basketball, size is definitely a factor and will win Owen a Class A regional championship this year!!
  12. Since we didn't play last night, I made it to Carroll Co. Trimble played a good game and the Law kid shot really well last night. Trimble did a good job on Hendricks. Craig looked really strong, much more than I remember, inside. If Carroll hadn't gotten down so far early I believe they would have pulled it out. TC may have led the whole game but CC had to have won the last 3 Quarters but CC is Gonna have to work on free throws and defense. Both teams have improved from last year. Great job fellas.
  13. Gallatin will again be one of the favorites in the 8th and should pull this one out.
  14. I also think the Friday night games should be evenly split between girls and boys. There is one school I know of where there is a huge difference in the Friday night games -- not a good deal!!
  15. The Panthers are going to sneak up on the Shelby. Coach Mefford will have the ladies ready.
  16. From what I know about Mr. Yager, I suspect there will be many line-ups this year depending on several factors. If they truly want to work as a team, the kids won't get hung up on this minor detail. I work with a fella who says the coaching hire was definitely a positive decision and that CC is deeper this year. This will enable the team to see many combinations on the court which will be a change from last year. This is one factor that contributed to Gallatin's success last year. Good luck to GC, CC and all the other small schools in the 8th!
  17. 1st thru 7th Not really familiar with. 8th Region Terry Coldiron, Sean Knollman, Mark Howell, Brian Sandlin 9th Region Tim O'hare, The vet Charlie Chappie Jon Campbell 10th/11th look at previous post. I would add Tim Hendricks to this list for the 8th region.
  18. Go Cats, we're pulling for you in Warsaw!
  19. Owen Co. will be very good this year. They have all the components -- big guy in the middle, a shooter, a good PG and great coach.
  20. Don't know much about Coach Weedman but have heard nothing but good things! Carroll Co. has a lot of good players back.
  21. Looking forward to the season. Should be exciting with the change in personnel.
  22. Not surprised, Henry has looked good every time I have watched them this year. Congrats!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.