Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue vs Gallatin Co. Predictions

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bellevue 34-12.

Where is this game played at?

 

According to KHSAA website, the game is Saturday at 2 at Bellevue.

 

 

With Bellevue coming off a tough loss to Beechwood, the Tigers will come into this game with a solid game plan and should be able to pound the ball down the field against Gallatin.

 

Bellevue wins big

 

Bellevue 49

Gallatin 12

I'll have to go with Bellevue in this match up. I think GC is going to have a difficult time scoring.

Bellevue will win this one. Buckler should have a big day.

Bellvue wins this one even though I would love to go with Gallatin, Bellvue will be far to much for the Wildcats. Score 49-8 :thumb:

 

"On any given day any team can be beaten"

Why does Bellevue schedule games like this when they aren't in their district? Outside of Beechwood and Newcath, Bellevue's schedule is very weak.

 

I'd like to see them add some games like Scott, Grant Co, Holy Cross, or even Cooper which are all bigger schools but winnable games that better prepare them for the playoffs. I just don't see why year after year their schedule is so weak when they are an above average 1A school.

 

With that said though, I like the Tigers big.

  • Author

Bellevue's ground attack will pile up alot of yards in this one. Buckler with over 200 and 3 scores.

Bellevue 40

GC-14

Good luck to my Wildcats.

 

Don't know much about GC this year. How does this years team compare with last years?

Why does Bellevue schedule games like this when they aren't in their district? Outside of Beechwood and Newcath, Bellevue's schedule is very weak.

 

I'd like to see them add some games like Scott, Grant Co, Holy Cross, or even Cooper which are all bigger schools but winnable games that better prepare them for the playoffs. I just don't see why year after year their schedule is so weak when they are an above average 1A school.

 

With that said though, I like the Tigers big.

 

From what I hear Bellevue adds Scott and Pendleton Co. next year....is that to your liking? Or should Eckstein consult you when he solidfies the schedule:madman:

From what I hear Bellevue adds Scott and Pendleton Co. next year....is that to your liking? Or should Eckstein consult you when he solidfies the schedule:madman:

 

I wasn't trying to down Bellevue or Eckstein. I just think that with them being a top 10 1A school they should play a tougher schedule rather than scheduling non district 1A schools that they're going to beat by 40-50 points.

 

I think playing Scott and Pendleton Co will be better tests for them and prepare them for the playoffs better than playing weak schools like Paris, Bracken Co, and Gallatin Co.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.