Carroll Co 2008/2009

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully they can adapt to the changes that the new coach will bring and develop some chemistry that I felt like they were lacking over the past few years. A 6'10" man in the middle wouldn't hurt anything either. Seriously, they will be a small team but this group of seniors have been playing together for a long time and I look for them and junior Yager to have the best team at CCHS in quite a few years. Leadership should be one of their strong points.

Dont expect much in december. Would not want to run into this bunch in February/March. Football will be out of their system by then. Hopefully they will play for the new coach and be open minded to his teachings. Along, with continuing to hit the weight room.

Dont expect much in december. Would not want to run into this bunch in February/March. Football will be out of their system by then. Hopefully they will play for the new coach and be open minded to his teachings. Along, with continuing to hit the weight room.

How many of them play football?

Every year we have talked about this team being better, I still think they are at the bottom of the district, but their district is really tough. How do you know how good their coach is when he has not coached in 10 plus years. The talent has always been okay but the truth is they have not grown up. Their summer ball schedule was against weak teams. Their bench will be suspect. I look for Yager to have a good junior year, they lose a lot of seniors as well, they do host the ALL A and the district and they are not bad on the road, have you looked at their schedule, very suspect?

If i'm not mistaken Carroll only lost two seniors to graduation. They have many contributors returning this season, as well as a strong senior class.

The fans are looking forward to a Coach with a positive attitude. Time will only tell.

Every year we have talked about this team being better, I still think they are at the bottom of the district, but their district is really tough. How do you know how good their coach is when he has not coached in 10 plus years. The talent has always been okay but the truth is they have not grown up. Their summer ball schedule was against weak teams. Their bench will be suspect. I look for Yager to have a good junior year, they lose a lot of seniors as well, they do host the ALL A and the district and they are not bad on the road, have you looked at their schedule, very suspect?

Wow!! Do you have to be so positive all the time? Can't you find anything to be negative about? Look out for this team. Their senior leadership is going to be a strong point this year and I believe there will be a signifcant difference in their overall record compared to recent years. I believe they are hungry and will respond well to the new coach.